Gamekeepers Fair - Catton Park

I fancied it as it isn't a million miles away and I've never been to anything quite like it. The wife even said she'd come - but, it falls on the weekend of my DSC1, so I'll be too busy cracking on with that.

In a flip-flop from my previous statement, I now will probably be there on the Saturday, as my DSC1 has been cancelled.

Anyone who's been before have any comments, is it worth a look?

its a little cracker ,dog scurries ,ring shows bargins to be had .some craft fair tat unfortunatley but most shows have that.good selection of food to try from farm shop type stalls but the onsite catering is the usual everything costs a fiver with chips.nice location too

Nice game fair,went for the first time last year,and will probably try and go again this year.
David Stretton has a couple of really good demos.

Looks like I'll be going, we're supporting GM Brooders with remote monitoring cameras for their new all singing and dancing brooder units.

Nice game fair,went for the first time last year,and will probably try and go again this year.
David Stretton has a couple of really good demos.
gellert if you do then pop and see me to discuss events in north Wales....... Ian

Hi All

We will be attending & will have deals on Larder Equipment such as Mora Knives, Bone Saws, Gambrels, also general knives OutDoor Edge, Buck, Cudeman etc.

Regards

Rob
Hi Rob
Will you have orange Clipper knives, not sure how managed to loose mine...?!

Cheers
Dom

Hi Dom

Will deffinately have Orange 860F's, sold at Kelso last weekend but new stock came in a few days ago along we boning knives, bone saws etc.

Look forward to catching up.

Regards

Rob
cheers Rob

I'm helping out on the BDS Stand on Saturday but will come and find you.

Dom

Back