Thread: Two books

Two books

TWO books SWAP for padded rifle bag to fit a scoped rifle,Attachment 40014Attachment 40015 the sky remotes not for sale its there as a size reference, the one on the left is the international encyclopedia of shooting, the one on the right is Americas premier Gunmakers, thanks for looking,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 21-04-2014 at 19:59. Reason: postage
    DONT START

I would have bought the remote , one of the labs ate mine yesterday ,

sorry but thats the only opertunity i had to use it wife was making a brew,
    DONT START

its true why do you think im upstairs on my laptop ,shes like a staffie bull terrier on steroids when it comes to channel changing,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    TWO books SWAP for a good rifle sling or padded rifle bag to fit a scoped rifle,Attachment 40014Attachment 40015 the sky remotes not for sale its there as a size reference, the one on the left is the international encyclopedia of shooting, the one on the right is Americas premier Gunmakers, thanks for looking, atb doug, doesnt have to be a new sling just in good nick
    i now have a new sling so i will swap for rifle bag thanks,
    DONT START

Tell me what you want for the books and i can buy them if you like
    if not good luck
    adrian

not sure on the postage from here to surrey i will check at post o in morning,if reasonable i will let you know, atb doug,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    not sure on the postage from here to surrey i will check at post o in morning,if reasonable i will let you know, atb doug,
    HI adrian i checked the postage it should be around 12.98 so let me know if your interested,atb doug, call it thirty in total doug, or swap for tikka 30mm rings low blue if possible anyone, or any reloading gear,in fact anything considered stalking wise,thanks for looking, back up for sale or swap i took down as i think the postage is ridiculous,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 21-04-2014 at 20:50. Reason: because i need a shedload of stuff
    DONT START