Thread: Ive won this weeks euro millions !!!!!!!!!!

Ive won this weeks euro millions !!!!!!!!!!

But im determined that it wont change my life and i intend to do more stalking

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe

A whole world of April fools potential, and you went for that? You should've said you'd shot Nessie
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSimon View Post
    A whole world of April fools potential, and you went for that? You should've said you'd shot Nessie
    ....he can't have done, 'cos I shot Nessie at 800 yds with my 17hmr - headshot, obvs - in a 200mph crosswind, just after Kelly Brooke dropped me off by the side of the Loch in my own personal flying saucer, co-piloted by Bigfoot.

Really.
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Cant wait for anduru fox to answer 900 posts since december he has lots to say, but none of it with any substance, sure he will believe it
    Shhhhhhh dont tell him

yeh I could see it was the first of April cause it was pis-sing it down..... stuff that ... back to bed for gap time

Ive done a deal with a vicar (he called himself a minister) from scotland and took the whole of the stalking in scotland.
    Very expensive but worth it, i have to wait until september until the exchange of contracts when Alexander becomes King of scotland
    Big smiles all round.
    He says that if anyone is difficult over the situation, then not to worry as he can have areas cleared as he puts it.
    He confirmed there is a precidence and he can do it again, a guy called putin can be counted on to enforce it.
    SD members are welcome to help with the doe and hind cull, just inform anyone who has difficulty with this that Alexander has OKd it,
    First 10 SD member to apply online can help with the roe buck cull starting today
    Regards TH

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    ....he can't have done, 'cos I shot Nessie at 800 yds with my 17hmr - headshot, obvs - in a 200mph crosswind, just after Kelly Brooke dropped me off by the side of the Loch in my own personal flying saucer, co-piloted by Bigfoot.

Really.
    nearly had me there till I read the Kelly brook bit. As she was downstairs sorting out breakfast I new this was a bit Suss !!

Quote Originally Posted by Trufflehunting View Post
    Ive done a deal with a vicar (he called himself a minister) from scotland and took the whole of the stalking in scotland.
    Very expensive but worth it, i have to wait until september until the exchange of contracts when Alexander becomes King of scotland
    Big smiles all round.
    He says that if anyone is difficult over the situation, then not to worry as he can have areas cleared as he puts it.
    He confirmed there is a precidence and he can do it again, a guy called putin can be counted on to enforce it.
    SD members are welcome to help with the doe and hind cull, just inform anyone who has difficulty with this that Alexander has OKd it,
    First 10 SD member to apply online can help with the roe buck cull starting today
    Regards TH
    Ha Ha... reminds me of a bloke I met who told me he owns 1000 acres on the Isle of Jura and that I was welcome to stalk it anytime I liked.
    After a bit of digging and insisting he show me the deeds, it turns out he owns 100 square feet.

Not even enough to put up a high seat
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox