zeiss conquest (thanks to artur)

bigyin

received my zeiss conquest today from artur (thanks for excellent service and quick delivery) zeroed it on my .223 after work and shot a nice buck with it at 745 tonight :D,very very impressed with how good it was on the grey dark to say im happy is an understatement,also thanks to jay for his help with my endless questions about these scopes lol and he was right they take a bit of beating at the price

received my zeiss conquest today from artur (thanks for excellent service and quick delivery) zeroed it on my .223 after work and shot a nice buck with it at 745 tonight :D,very very impressed with how good it was on the grey dark to say im happy is an understatement,also thanks to jay for his help with my endless questions about these scopes lol and he was right they take a bit of beating at the price

i told you they are worth the money. imo you cant beat them for the money. nice and light to. glad you like it:thumb:

alrite Allan m8 hope your keepin well bud atvb Den :D

Was this one of the new 2014 models that replace the Duralyt? I'm tempted by the new Conquest 3-12x50 ASV but would like to hear a review from someone not in the trade.

hi lads , the one i got is the 4.5-14x50 ,bought of artur of here the older model but brand new in box, ive had 4 roe since ive had it and its first class at last light,i was wanting an all round fox and stalking scope and this one suits me perfect ,dont think anyone would be disapointed with one :thumb:

Back