Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iGamebook

iGamebook

Hi guys,

Anyone use iGamebook for iphone/iPad, I have just downloaded it and it looks pretty good and useful.
    Worth a look if you don have it.
    Steve.

I use it for all my shooting records now but I find the map a bit hit n miss! Only frustrating thing for me is that you cannot have multiple entries for one location, unless they have updated it recently!

And my kids like playing with the sound board to do the Mrs head in!!

Stratts
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

I assume its this one: iGamebook

Any issue with it let me know, BASC are working in partnership with these guys so if you have problems let me know and I will take it up with the developers for you

David

Quote Originally Posted by David BASC View Post

Any issue with it let me know, BASC are working in partnership with these guys so if you have problems let me know and I will take it up with the developers for you

David

one issue its only for iphone

David
    Yes that's the one David.

Excellent thanks, will do mate.

Steve.

We are looking at Android too...pricy to set up but leave it with us!

Although it works on ipad it states its designed for iPhone. A dedicared ipad version would be a bonus of possible.

Steve

David
    Cheers mate that would be good as I said about this ages ago.

If you have one area of stalking ground, or a farm you carry out regular pest control on, you can't have multiple dates for the same place! Hence you have to do a new entry every time. It would be good if you could have say - Farmer Giles Shoot - Then enter each time you go shooting at that place. If that makes sense?

Stratts
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

The android app would be good, the apple version does look good

atb
    simon

Try this one too guys, Home | Shooting Diary
    its free to use, you can upload pics etc too. its web based so can be accessed from anywhere.