iGamebook

247sniper

Hi guys,

Anyone use iGamebook for iphone/iPad, I have just downloaded it and it looks pretty good and useful.
Worth a look if you don have it.
Steve.

I use it for all my shooting records now but I find the map a bit hit n miss! Only frustrating thing for me is that you cannot have multiple entries for one location, unless they have updated it recently!

And my kids like playing with the sound board to do the Mrs head in!! :D

Stratts

I assume its this one: iGamebook

Any issue with it let me know, BASC are working in partnership with these guys so if you have problems let me know and I will take it up with the developers for you

David

Although it works on ipad it states its designed for iPhone. A dedicared ipad version would be a bonus of possible.

Steve

I assume its this one: iGamebook

Any issue with it let me know, BASC are working in partnership with these guys so if you have problems let me know and I will take it up with the developers for you

David

Cheers mate that would be good as I said about this ages ago.

If you have one area of stalking ground, or a farm you carry out regular pest control on, you can't have multiple dates for the same place! Hence you have to do a new entry every time. It would be good if you could have say - Farmer Giles Shoot - Then enter each time you go shooting at that place. If that makes sense?

Stratts

Would be good if you clicked on the pin and it told you how much you shot on that day on the map section. Also if you could keep adding to the same pin on a different day so that you know what you take over the year on that area.

I left some feedback which was answered a few months afterwards, essentially the maths for shotgun ratio is worked out between total bag and total shots fired. As my gamebook I am keen to track my progress and this is harder to do with the app as you cannot do this. I am all for recording the fun of the day but as someone who likes stats I would like to see cartridge to kill ratio get better!

I left some feedback which was answered a few months afterwards, essentially the maths for shotgun ratio is worked out between total bag and total shots fired. As my gamebook I am keen to track my progress and this is harder to do with the app as you cannot do this. I am all for recording the fun of the day but as someone who likes stats I would like to see cartridge to kill ratio get better!

Excel spread sheet

Back