Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Permission

Permission

I may be in luck for some shooting rights but ? would it be landowner or tenant farmer who could issue the permission and who would be in there rights to collect the said income?. cheers rob shooter

The only person who can lease them is the person who owns them and it would be up to the owner to stipulate to whom the money was paid.

I hate that "P" word... It is an agreement, a let or a lease.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieT View Post
    The only person who can lease them is the person who owns them and it would be up to the owner to stipulate to whom the money was paid.
    Rubbish. Regards JCS

Are you talking about Shooting/sporting Right or permission to shoot?

Some land owners/tenant farmers have permission to shoot varmint on their land for the protection of their stock, but they can't contract it out if they don't own the sporting rights or it would depend on the terms of their lease.

Only the person who owns the shooting rights/sporting rights can provide permission for hunting, stalking and varmint control or lease the rights out. Although as mentioned if you own the land you can control varmint.

Well I think that's how it stand
    Last edited by TikkaTac; 02-04-2014 at 19:46.

Tennant farmers have a right to control vermin regardless of who owns the sporting/shooting rights he may also contract this to a third party if he so wishes.

Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    Tennant farmers have a right to control vermin regardless of who owns the sporting/shooting rights he may also contract this to a third party if he so wishes.

Ian.
    Yep

"Rubbish. Regards JCS"

Please enlighten me how someone, who does not own the shooting rights can lease them out to a third party.

I'd be a bit pissed off is someone leased mine out, some of which cost me a lot of money, without my authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post

Ian.
    Unless it's something specifically mentioned in their farm tenancy, tenant farmers only have a right to control rabbits.