Border Stalkers Rifle Shoot

Ratwhiskers

On behalf of Stag1933, it's time to post up the dates for the "Border Stalkers" rifle shoot.
All shoots at Penrith Clay Shooting Ground, Bowscar (Behind the Stoney Beck Pub).

Sunday 20th April M Newby Decanter/North West Shield
Sunday 15th June C Batty Memorial Shoot/
Sunday 17th August Bill Grant Memorial Shoot/Hubertus Shield

Main Comp' (DSC1 profile), Fun Shoot (DSC1 profile), 2 Shot Comp (Nearest Bull), and Zero Card available. There's also a free Raffle for those who enter the main Comp' for a bottle of Whiskey.
Prizes and insults from HWH at the end.....

All shoots start at 10.00am, a pre zero'd rifle/rain coat/and a few pennies are that's needed......

Regards.

Ratty.

Darren... Get 'em spent before the Royal Skint changes the profile ;)

Please note: Any unattended Children on the range will be given a Double Espresso and a Free Puppy!!

Thanks for that Ratty.
It is unlikely that I will be up there due to my ailments but if yourself or Bear can call here before the shoot I will pass over a litre of Bells to you for the free raffle.
Make sure that all competitors have insurance to comply with our legal requirements.

Regards, HWH.

Wolfman should be 'ere trying to keep his trophy for another year.... there are others but you'd be surprised who never lets on who's who....

We shall be dragging HWH up for insults at the end, regardless of his protestations!!

Just hoping the weather holds as some grinning suit on the Beeb was threatening showers, or was he just summing up the attendee's

What is the exact format of these shoots please.. Cost, setup, no of attendees, prizes, etc

wouldnt mind getting something going down here.

thanks

Rattle a log n look what tumbles out.....

Hey guy's, looks like the weather's going to hold for us... whoopee!!

Format as normal... DSC1 test profile 3+3+3@ the Buck Target +3@ a Zero target for Group
£5 for the Comp' followed by £3.50 for any more "Fun" goes round
Double Tap Comp of 2 shots £1 a go @130yrdish'
Zero Card if needed £1/go though we would expect all to attend with Rifles zero'd to go...
We also try to have a bottle of Scotch as a Free Raffle for the Buck Comp shooters
We try to have enough small prizes to go round, but anyone offering donations are appreciated

Will be good to see and insult all.....
Ratty.

Enjoyed the visit this morning, great to catch up with you D and a load of people I haven't seen in years.

Had intended on bringing the 275, but used the fall back instead.

Was fun, i'll try and make the next.

'Twas good fun Andy.. Till next time...

And now for the results and insults

Main Comp'
1. P Gee 119x120 (Phil' next time I won't fix your rifle so well!!)
2. Redmist 119x120
3. J Wolfe 118x120
4. K Story 117x120
5. I Butler 117x120

Pool Shoot
1. Ratwhiskers 19x20
2. S Heaps 19x20
3. Girlfriday 19x20
4. Redmist 19x20
5. Kershaw 19x20

The Free Raffle of a Bottle of Whiskey.
G Cattanach

Except for one sharp rain shower and a few dull ones who attended (Told you the insults would continue!!) the day was pleasant and all shot very well. I'd like to thank Girlfriday and Bear for running the Pool Shoot and Jim and Keith for RO'ing the Comp, and Stag1933 for his moral support and a very nice bottle from his reserve of "Frisky Whiskey"

Hoping to see folks on 15th June for the Summer Shoot.

Kind regards.

Ratty.

Thanks Dave,Lisa,John,Jim and Keith for running the shoot- I can't believe you even sorted out the weather!

See you next time.

Robin

Sorry to cost you the top spot Andy, as you can see I'm a menace with a torque wrench ;)

Oh well, back to work.

Ratty.

Sorry I missed it, hope to get to the next one.

If it really was Whiskey with an 'e' in it Gregor won't touch the Irish ****!

Back