Available: Grouse.

Plenty of nesting pairs and will do a count end of June(ish). Had some top guys interested and i will get back to you if you fancy a look see with your dogs?

Ur far too early to count in June, do more harm than good, better of leaving the moor inpeace, most scottish moors aren't really counting till late July or even Aug.

If i'm honest most birds aren't really ready to be shot on the 12th, and esp so in scotland (well with the weather we've had past few years)

Plenty of nesting pairs and will do a count end of June(ish). Had some top guys interested and i will get back to you if you fancy a look see with your dogs?
Sorry i dont have a dog, so if it is a requirement, you need to count me out,but if not I would be willing to help in any way i can and as you dont know me would be willing to meet up and give you a chance to get to know me,
any time any place
cheers
Ray

OK David, i want four experienced game shooters to have maybe 4-6 walked up days this season. Good fun and company and a dram or two after. Must live locally to check traps and snares but as i say this year will be getting to know the ground and work together to control vermin injurous to ground nesting birds and follow it up with actions. No money needs change hands even though my grouse keeper has offered me ££££thousand to sub let via him for foreigners to shoot over the ground. This land has had zero disturbance and is a true untouched landscape. I am after NO money but hope we all get a slice of something very rare and special.

great offer, and well done for trying to offer it local people first,
good luck
simon

Sorry mate you are too far away and work away offshore. Had dozens of replies and all replied to.

OK David, i want four experienced game shooters to have maybe 4-6 walked up days this season. Good fun and company and a dram or two after. Must live locally to check traps and snares but as i say this year will be getting to know the ground and work together to control vermin injurous to ground nesting birds and follow it up with actions. No money needs change hands even though my grouse keeper has offered me ££££thousand to sub let via him for foreigners to shoot over the ground. This land has had zero disturbance and is a true untouched landscape. I am after NO money but hope we all get a slice of something very rare and special.

RED-DOT... mind make sure you and the people you use for trapping and snaring have valid snare and trapping certificates and are registered with police scotland with a Identification snaring Number as the law requires this and anyone when caught will be in a heap of trouble...hope you have a good season.

Back