Thread: IEP Badger cull report

IEP Badger cull report

I'm wading through this at present and recalled a post late Feb when bits were leaked that gave a link to apparent report forms. I can't find it on the forum, so can anyone refresh my memory please?

That's the puppy! Thanks

Be interested to see any further proof or reading to support the poppycock spouted on the news that Badgers were taking at least five minutes to die .... wtf did they shoot them, in the ear lobe? or in the toe?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Be interested to see any further proof or reading to support the poppycock spouted on the news that Badgers were taking at least five minutes to die .... wtf did they shoot them, in the ear lobe? or in the toe?
    So would I!
    Probably waffle designed to muddy the water further?
    As some wag once said " never let the truth get in the way of a good story"

the reason they stated some took so long to die was the fact that they started to clock when the shot was taken and concluded it was dead at last movement plus if it ran and took ten minutes to find in undergrowth then they concluded it may of taken that long to die as thats when they could confirm death, if you shot one and it attracted antis then you had to lie low and retrive later and the time to confirm death could be an hour or more, so the antis could of contributed to the longer suffering for interfearing..

ps is there one of them for west somerset..?
    Last edited by apollo; 04-04-2014 at 21:02.