Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rimmy trigger kit

Rimmy trigger kit

Just wondering what kits youz guys have on cz rimmys? Got a cz 452 but thinking of changing that to a 455 and also get a 455 in 17hmr? Seen those rimmy magic ones but there 75? Surely no that expensive? Thanks for any advice

I use the spring and shim kit 14 works nicely big improvement it's not Timmey etc but very shootable

Quote Originally Posted by ferreting lad View Post
    Just wondering what kits youz guys have on cz rimmys? Got a cz 452 but thinking of changing that to a 455 and also get a 455 in 17hmr? Seen those rimmy magic ones but there 75? Surely no that expensive? Thanks for any advice
    Keep the 452 better rifle the 455 is a duel barrel job two grub screws,the 452 is better for shooting, feels good in your hand the 455 is i think a little thicker palm swell,atb doug, as ww says rimmie majic trigger kit is about 14 quid,
    DONT START

Agreed 452 is a nicer rifle than the 455. Only advantage of the 455 is if you buy a second barrel and mag kit in another caliber personally 2 caliber a 2 rifles.

Where can you get these cheaper trigger sets? I went on the rimmy magic site and it said 75! I like the thumbhole of the 455 and 16inch barrel for shooting out the wee jeep

Rim fire magic also know as South Yorkshire Shooting Supplies.

I think CZ rifles also sells one, Yo Dave from the States loads of places all the same. 2 brass shim tubes and 3 springs, I find the middle spring best for a hunting rifle, lightest is to light.

Yeh, Rim-fire magic trigger kits have been fitted to all my 452's. Does the job nicely and for money.

I actually prefer my new 455 in .22Lr, have put around 600 rounds through it over the last year and have no complaints, it is more reliable and certainly more accurate then any if mine and my mates 452's.

At at the end of the day you won't go wrong with a 452 or a 455, they both are excellent rim fire rifles and will do the job, just down to personal preference.

Steve.

I use the Timney, after trying all the others it is far and away the best.
    The best modification is the poor mans trigger job, do a search on Rimfire Central's CZ/Brno forum for details.
    Cutting a standard spring down a little works better than any of the replacement lighter springs, mainly because it is
    the only spring I have ever found that is actually the right O/D & I/D

Neil.

=Hornet 6;764653]I use the Timney, after trying all the others it is far and away the best.
    The best modification is the poor mans trigger job, do a search on Rimfire Central's CZ/Brno forum for details.
    Cutting a standard spring down a little works better than any of the replacement lighter springs, mainly because it is

Neil. [/QUOTE]
    +1
    Timney on mine is a lovely crisp release
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    =Hornet 6;764653]I use the Timney, after trying all the others it is far and away the best.

Neil.
    +1
    Timney on mine is a lovely crisp release[/QUOTE]

expensive though IMHO depends on what the rifle cost I suppose.