Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swarovski z6i gen 11 illuminated 2.5-15x56 4ai recticle

Swarovski z6i gen 11 illuminated 2.5-15x56 4ai recticle

As above perfect condition apart from very small pin mark on front focal ring
    Comes with box and all paperwork bikini covers ,age around a year old
    Price 1500 delivered
    Pm me if your interested

Sd members need to be aware that mark is quite happy agreeing a deal and price with you but just as easily sell to someone else if he offers anymore so buyer beware here guys

if this is true show proof to admin because we trade members don't work this way.

Is the mark on the glass or on the end of the tube? Is it the mark you can see in picture 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Sd members need to be aware that mark is quite happy agreeing a deal and price with you but just as easily sell to someone else if he offers anymore so buyer beware here guys
    don't you just hate people who don't say what is on there mind.lmao here

Don't worry Chris I'm pretty sure 99% of the trade guys on here are credible so won't tar you all with the same brush as I can only go on my experience last night with mark Beattie

gave bim offer

he replied and said yes

so I sent him my moblie number

then got pm from someone else two hours later

then sells it

maybe he will be man enough to honour the deal he agreed to last night for the sake of 20 eh?.

will you mark ?

From my discussions with Mark, he has decided to keep the 5-30 scope for himself. I offered to swap a new unused gen 2 2.5-15x56Z6i for the 5-30, but mark has decided to put 5-30 on the rifle and sell the 2-5-15x56. I noted that he posted "still for sale" after your post saying you would buy it

Well your either covering for him as you are both in South Wales or he is lying to you mate

friend of mine knows the tam that he agreed to sell the scope to last night

nice try though and there was me sticking up for you trade guys earlier

by by the way I did give mark the opportunity earlier to come good on the agreement and sell me the scope but no response other than him asking you to post on his behalf

Third party here, anyway I can confirm I did not buy the other swarovski scope. I offered a swap for a PM2 but Mark declined.

Don't know who knows "Tam" if this is indeed directed at me, as I have only dealt with Mmbeatle and not discussed this with anyone else.

Good luck with your sale Mmbeatle and thanks for your honest and swift replies yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Well your either covering for him as you are both in South Wales or he is lying to you mate

friend of mine knows the tam that he agreed to sell the scope to last night

nice try though and there was me sticking up for you trade guys earlier

by by the way I did give mark the opportunity earlier to come good on the agreement and sell me the scope but no response other than him asking you to post on his behalf

1) I do know Mark as he uses the same range as me and I have bought items from him
    2) I also wanted the 5-30
    3) Mark has not asked me to stick up for him and I have not spoken to him since I offered a swap ( my scope is more valuable by the way)
    4) My post was based on the information I have.
    5) if you feel you have been misled or treated unfairly then I suggest you make a complaint to trading standards
    6) can you confirm who he has actually sold the scope to or whether he has exercised his right under "the 7 day cooling off period" to withdraw the item from sale
    7) trade members provide all sorts of services, stalking, training, equipment, insurance, etc please don't assume we are all the same.
    8) There are three sides to every story, yours, his and somewhere in the middle the truth
    9) This is not the place to make such claims, admin should have been contacted first.