Thread: Desktop document scanner

Desktop document scanner

Anyone have a redundant desktop scanner, in full working order of course ?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Anyone have a redundant desktop scanner, in full working order of course ?

I have a Canoscan lide 200 in perfect working order. I need to find it somewhere in the attic, but it worked perfectly when i replaced it with a HP officejet 7500A Wide fax/printer/scanner.

How much would you want for it posted?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

You are a week late Steve I gave one away last week which you could have had for free, and I was passing your way and could have dropped it in. Bloody typical.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    You are a week late Steve I gave one away last week which you could have had for free, and I was passing your way and could have dropped it in. Bloody typical.
    As always Mike!..... Wrong place,Wrong time bit like getting F.C. leases really!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    How much would you want for it posted?
    It is a hefty piece to post. Maybe if could find someone passing from Lancaster on their way to Chester it would be better. Up to you, I do not mind posting if you want it. If I can find it (I have not looked yet) you can have it for 20 plus postage, but as I said it might cost a bit to post and hence make it less value for money.

2.718inos I'll be up in the Lake District next weekend, travelling up Friday evening, and could collect it from you then and meet Steve locally for him to collect?
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    2.718inos I'll be up in the Lake District next weekend, travelling up Friday evening, and could collect it from you then and meet Steve locally for him to collect?

Brilliant! Let's do it like that!

Now that is what I call ​networking.