Thread: Leupold vx3 with side parrelex

Leupold vx3 with side parrelex

Hi all still looking fir a decent second hand scope needs to have parrelex so I can use it with NV if I need to, vx3 4-14x50 would be perfect if someone has one they would consider parting with please pm me.

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Hi all still looking fir a decent second hand scope needs to have parrelex so I can use it with NV if I need to, vx3 4-14x50 would be perfect if someone has one they would consider parting with please pm me.

Many thanks
    Tuck, I had one of these, recommended by starlight for use with the archer, I was very disappointed with its performance compared to my swaro scopes.

Thanks Gary, I don't think I will beat the Bushnell for use with the archer, it won't be used very often with the Archer just want a side parrelex so If I need to take the 25-06 foxing I can, I will always go with the .17 fireball which is deadly with the Archer but she doesn't like anything more than a stiff breeze, Swaro is a bit out of price range at the mo....

Quote Originally Posted by Offroad Gary View Post
    Tuck, I had one of these, recommended by starlight for use with the archer, I was very disappointed with its performance compared to my swaro scopes.
    surely that is why Swaro is 3x the price though

Cheaper the scope the better for add-ons. more expensive have better coatings and IR coating that cuts the NV down. MTC Mamba or Viper. cheap as you like but work will with rear add-ons