Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild Boar, Mouflon, Red Stag, etc coming soon

Wild Boar, Mouflon, Red Stag, etc coming soon

As many of you will know I have hunted across Africa and parts of Europe for a few years. In this time I have made some firm friends and have organised and run and managed hunting trips for over 30 years. Most of my groups tend to be personal friends and good clients and recently I have decided to join forces with a good friend of mine who runs a large and successful company on the continent, with a very high quality, but good value access to many species and areas on the continent, especially Wild Boar. Some of these areas are his own personal leases. I know him through my very close friends in Finland, who also work with him, and who I have personally hunted with on one to one Moose Hunts in Finland. This is the only real way you can stand a good chance of taking a Moose. Commercial Moose hunting is impossible to arrange with everyone standing a reasonable chance at taking a Moose

I will be putting on the site in the near future opportunities for quality Driven Boar hunting with all inclusive prices, NO HIDDEN EXTRAS OR NASTY SUPRISES. These hunts will be quality areas, top organisation, field prep of trophies over seen by myself, accommodation, food and transport once on the hunt area.

Many of these places will be in the Czech republic and for those that wish to be added to a personal mailing list please PM me with your email address and I will keep you up to date with the latest offers.
    I already have one group booked for trophy Mouflon hunting on a private lease of 13,000 acres unfenced, at a total cost of 2,350 euros, this includes up to a 190cic Mouflon ram, all meals, accommodation for the 4 night 3 day hunt. If you don't get a ram you get 1,350 euros back.

I will keep members posted of developments and offers.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen.

Malcolm (Co Owner of the site)
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Thanks for all the Pm's prices will be with me very soon at an all inclusive price. Areas are in Slovakia and Croatia. Areas in Croatia are more than 30,000 hectares. Estimated bag 10 to 20 pigs per day.
    Slovakia estimated 30 pigs per day.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Knowing malc as I do I know these will be top quality well organised hunts . In months recent there's been some unfortunate guys ripped off on the sd with hunting abroad , this has put a lot of people off ( myself included) but I am absolutely positive that malcs hunts will be first class , and ill definatley be saving my pennies !

One day Malc, one day... Perhaps when YPM starts working down t'pit and pulling his little weight.

Thanks guys. I now have all the details and my finnish friends are also going to contribute with a report on their hunting on the Boar.

I will put up another thread, and we will be looking for groups of 15 rifles in Croatia and 13 to 14 rifles in Slovakia. Numbers of Boar shot on most days is up to 30 beasts in Slovakia and Croatia 10 to 20 boar per day.

Prices will be ALL INCLUSIVE ON ARRIVAL for 2 day hunt 3 night stay, with option of 3 day hunt 4 night stay. This is working with people with over 20 years in the business of organising Boar hunting.

STAY TUNED

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Very interested in the Boar shooting , would you be kind
    enough to keep me informed,I will stay tuned.

Details and prices shortly, possibly tomorrow as I need to get a few things done tomorrow and am away again this weekend with clients. Please PM me your email address and I can contact you direct.

Thank you

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by Howzat View Post
    Very interested in the Boar shooting , would you be kind
    enough to keep me informed,I will stay tuned.
    Me too

Please keep me informed as well please.