Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Karma

I was out stalking today and a Subaru came hurtling past as we were getting back in the motor, almost lost it on the bend as it approached and the four lads inside where laughing as the drove past us at I'd estimate at least 65 on a narrow country lane with passing points.
    Half a mile down the road the Subaru was wrapped around a tree, all occupants out of the car and walking about but the car was fubar'd

That made up for not shooting anything.

"It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

nice one Si,
    i thought you wre going to say they had lurchers with them, as subaru`s are their weapon of choice usually.
    paul
    I wish I was half the hunter my dog thinks I am

Did the driver have a pony tail by any chance?
    By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third by experience, which is the bitterest

Could tell.... they were going too fast, I was more concerned with keeping the dog away from the road.

It was on a road near Corrie Common somewhere between Ecclefechan and Lockerbie
    Last edited by Si; 07-04-2014 at 18:41.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Ha i love things like that i was driving to work and overtaking a series of lorries not sure car it was but it came right up my ass flashing he then gave me abuse on the way past. Not to further down the m62 it was upside down in the side and he was sat up on the bank waiting for the police. HA!

Hope you slowed down as you passed Si and gave them that well used universal hand signal! In appreciation of the entertainment they provided
    Wingy

probably someone from near swing bridge area, bl y scallys
    DONT START

just down from me! whoop whoop have it

I think weve all had the speed merchants bomb past us and expecting to see them wrapped around a tree when you get around the corner fortunately I havent yet, I do know what you mean, bloody idiots

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    probably someone from near swing bridge area, bl y scallys
    It's posh down there now... they've built a new marina and tidied it all up, I might pluck up the courage to walk along that stretch of canal one day