Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game keepers position...................a big ask from members of the SD

Game keepers position...................a big ask from members of the SD

First of all if this is in the wrong place I apologise to the admin and ask if they could move it please?

I am thankfully looking at getting back into my old profession as a game keeper after a break whilst I nursed my partner.
    She is now free from the problem that blighted us so I really need to get back into a position of earning once again.
    I am asking anyone who can possibly help by keeping an eye out for employment chances can you please let me know?
    I have 22 years full-time experience with pheasants and partridges,wild and park deer experience,a full UK driving licence,FAC,SGC and excellent references.
    I will move just about anywhere in the UK.

Many thanks to all that have taken the time to read this.
    I have registered with several field sports based employment sites but I need all the help I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by perdix View Post
    First of all if this is in the wrong place I apologise to the admin and ask if they could move it please?

I am thankfully looking at getting back into my old profession as a game keeper after a break whilst I nursed my partner.
    She is now free from the problem that blighted us so I really need to get back into a position of earning once again.
    I am asking anyone who can possibly help by keeping an eye out for employment chances can you please let me know?
    I have 22 years full-time experience with pheasants and partridges,wild and park deer experience,a full UK driving licence,FAC,SGC and excellent references.
    I will move just about anywhere in the UK.

Many thanks to all that have taken the time to read this.
    I have registered with several field sports based employment sites but I need all the help I can get.
    Hope you get sorted soon mate , atb doug,
    DONT START

Good luck with it mate there's no doubt you know your stuff so hopefully shouldn't be long till you get snapped up! I'll keep my ear to ground for you
    atb Jim
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1984 View Post
    Good luck with it mate there's no doubt you know your stuff so hopefully shouldn't be long till you get snapped up! I'll keep my ear to ground for you
    atb Jim
    Cheers Jim.
    I'm only after a beat or even an underkeepers job too I should have mentioned.I will work my ass for a good employer and as I stayed at the one place for my 22 years ,I do consider myself to be loyal

Bump for a good hardworking keeper
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

And one on me!

Good luck!

Thank you chaps

I don't know of any specific shoots needing a keeper, but it may be worth popping your CV in the post to Rural Commercial and Residential Chartered Surveyors North Devon.

It can't do any harm.

C

A bit of info on Exmoor FYI.....http://www.exmoor-nationalpark.gov.u...rt231006-3.pdf