Wanted: Stalking in caithness wanted

Oskar

Hi folks

I am desperately looking for some ground for stalking in caithness. I would be happy with red roe or sika. To clarify I would be looking to carry the stalking out myself and am only after shooting rights. If anyone knows of any available leases in the caithness area I would be greatly obliged if you could get in touch.

many thanks

Hi I am also in Caithness.
You will find that most of the Stalking in the County is already spoken for by private stalkers, agents or estates,I myself have a huge acreage.
However there is still a lot of scope over the border in sutherland;)especialy for roe.

Thanks folks. Levigsp I get that impression about the ground up here ha. I would be willing to travel to Sutherland right enough.

I think I tried them scotlanddeerstalking but they had no spaces.

I stay in wick nuttyspaniel

cheers

Hi folks

I am desperately looking for some ground for stalking in caithness. I would be happy with red roe or sika. To clarify I would be looking to carry the stalking out myself and am only after shooting rights. If anyone knows of any available leases in the caithness area I would be greatly obliged if you could get in touch.

many thanks
think yiou missed out on some great leases mate not that long ago both in Caithness ad Sutherland

That sounds great thanks nutty would be much appreciated. Melvich isn't that far either.

aw no tulloch really? I was looking online for long enough and for some reason I've only just discovered this forum and I have to say it's definitely the most useful with very helpful folk.

i leased some ground at lyth last year with a mate and the chap that leased it also kindly allowed someone's cows into the woods/hill clearing every creature in sight. Thankfully we shot 2 bucks before the cows arrived. An unfortunate agreement but every days a learning day

You could contact Guy Wallace , he did stay out by Thumpster, he had a block between Wick and J O Groats with plenty of deer on it .
I was up there for 3/4 years but a 2 hour travel each way so left for a nearer deal at Cawdor .

Cheers

Back