Thread: Starlight Arrow

Starlight Arrow

Anyone bought/used on of the new digital Arrow add-on night vision, I'm interested in them but don't want another night vision sitting in a cupboard, candid thoughts as to what they are good for, plus review of the entry one and the more expensive model. Been on several sites and seems like no one has any input as yet, good or bad. deerwarden

Hi Deerwarden, simple answer as to why there's no feedback they is they haven't come out for distribution yet. They should be out in the next week or so. I've got one of the high sensitivity units on order and I'll be happy to give you some feedback on it when I get my hands on it. I also understand that Scott Country do a trial loan service so you could well be able to try before you buy.

Hello, we have loads on order from Starlight, and spoke to them this morning and was assured we would have stock beginning of next week.

We will of course be furnishing all pre order customers first, and then the second batch will be available for sale.

As for a demo unit, we do indeed offer a 7 Day Demo Service, however our demo Arrow is with Airgunner magazine this week, but should anyone wish to try it they are more than welcome.

Up to 150m on a parallax scope with a T20 i was very impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Country View Post
    Hello, we have loads on order from Starlight, and spoke to them this morning and was assured we would have stock beginning of next week.

We will of course be furnishing all pre order customers first, and then the second batch will be available for sale.

As for a demo unit, we do indeed offer a 7 Day Demo Service, however our demo Arrow is with Airgunner magazine this week, but should anyone wish to try it they are more than welcome.

Up to 150m on a parallax scope with a T20 i was very impressed.
    Is that the entry level one or the high end one, or is the quoted values above for the high end model, if not what values will the high end model deliver. deerwarden

Thats the entry level one, Starlight quote "Arrow will be available in various levels of performance with the entry level capable of seeing fox sized targets clearly at 200 yds, higher performance detectors and boards can be fitted to extend this range"

So in real money thats 182meters they suggest you can see a fox sized target clearly in ideal conditions.

We weren't able to replicate that comfortably however we felt with a decent IR illuminator the unit could perform out to 150m in decent conditions we tested it in.

We have yet to test a high end model but Starlight claim, and i quote "3-400 yards"

We will have demo units of both models available should you wish to try before you buy on our 7 day demo service.