Rubber butt pad needed lol

Tulloch

I know this aint the right place to ask for thing to buy but I cant post there yet in the classified ,

I need desperately a recoil pad for the butt of my AYA Yeoman 12g not been using side by side for a long time usually use a nice smooth o/u but after days crows yesterday and another day of the same ahead I now know why it's called AYA it stands for aya bandit everytime you squeeze the triggers lol

anyone got one going cheap???

E-bay for cheap.
But i'd be looking at your guns fit, or mounting for the problem.

Neil. :)

The shotgun is very very light with a really solid butt stock which is the problem

yeah but if it fits you, you shouldn't have a problem....... but ebay would be the answer you are looking for, or just pay your gunsmith a visit and see what they suggest, it will most likely be them fitting it for you presumably, and I know when I took an AYA in for a new pad, it wasn't as straight forward as I had thought as the stock profile was difficulty to match with certain pads on the market to get the shape right.

The shotgun is very very light with a really solid butt stock which is the problem

As new just about all AYA's have a full wood stock with no pad.
If it fits, and you mount is correctly and consistantly it won't hurt you.
My 20 bore is light and has a solid wood pad, no issues at all even with magnum loads, and I have knackered shoulders.

If you really want a soft pad then look at the Beretta foam/gell pads on e-bay, cost about £25 posted, screw on and trim to fit.

I actually have found the problem . Its the buttons on my jack pyke jacket when i pull it up for a quick shot one of the buttons on my jacket gets in between the butt and my shoulder

I actually have found the problem . Its the buttons on my jack pyke jacket when i pull it up for a quick shot one of the buttons on my jacket gets in between the butt and my shoulder

And that would be why I am very reluctant to shot the shotgun wearing anything more than a fleece.
But at least you have found a cheap cure for your problem, scissors. Lol

And that would be why I am very reluctant to shot the shotgun wearing anything more than a fleece.
But at least you have found a cheap cure for your problem, scissors. Lol

Am not cutting my jacket I love my jacket it has kept me warm in the most wildest, coldest nights and kept me dry on the most wettest of days wandering the highlands of Scotland probably the best £70 I ever spent it is a great intermediate jacket with a fleecy deerhunter underneath its brill for winter and on its own it aint too thick for summer , can you tell I am more attached to my jacket than I am to my Shotgun lol.

Am not cutting my jacket I love my jacket it has kept me warm in the most wildest, coldest nights and kept me dry on the most wettest of days wandering the highlands of Scotland probably the best £70 I ever spent it is a great intermediate jacket with a fleecy deerhunter underneath its brill for winter and on its own it aint too thick for summer , can you tell I am more attached to my jacket than I am to my Shotgun lol.

Well do the buttons up then :p

slap a piece of duct tape over the offending button simples,i used to love my aya for pigeons but it hated me i couldnt move my right hand the day after, because it didnt fit me the palm swell was too narrow, so it used to knock hell out of my thumb,

Back