Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ford Ranger Radio Code

Ford Ranger Radio Code

A friend in need and all that. Somebody on here will know the code I need to reset the radio on my 2005 Ranger. It's the 5500 system with the cassette!
    Up at 0350 this morning, flask filled, everything in the truck except the hound, flat battery! Bugger. Back in bed by 0425 or so. Anyway, needed and new battery and a bloody glow plug.
    Roe deer in every field I looked in. Shafted!
    I take great strength from this forum knowing that **** happens to others. Hope my tale has the same effect.
    Help please.

You need the code individual to your radio, it should have come along with the vehicle when you purchased it. It's unlikely that anyone else can give you a code other than the original owner or supplier if you purchased used.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

you could try looking at the back of radio sometimes they put a sticker back there if your lucky, other than that you will have to get it unlocked
    DONT START

If you get on to Ford direct, they keep records of the code assigned to every car but you will have to prove ownership of the vehicle to their satisfaction.
    Sometimes easier to get your local Ford dealer to do it for you.

I've got a code generator if you send the serial No of the radio I can do the code.

Andrew

Have a look in the service book or nos plates for supplying dealer,ring them ask for dealer admin and ask them straight out for the radio code.
    Steve.

Andrew, I've sent you the information by PM.
    Thanks.

Stalking Directory comes through yet again. BIG thanks to Andrew from this forum for helping me out.

No Worries, happy to help.

Andrew