Available: Pheasant Syndicate places South East Hampshire

defender

We have a couple of places available on our pheasant syndicate in SE Hampshire, we are a self keepered shoot based just outside Portsmouth and it is essential that members live fairly close so that they can get to work parties and take their turn on feeding rotas.
We shoot all but 3 or 4 Saturdays of the season, over 2,000 acres putting down about 1800 - 2000 birds, with rough shooting available outside of the pheasant season.
Cost is £650 per gun with a joining fee of £150 for the first year.

If you are interested then pm me your phone number and I will give you a ring to discuss further.

Regards,

Martin

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Hi Martin sorry for posting on an old thread, just wondered if you were still after guns.

I was just after some social rough shooting to get back into the sport that I used to love when I was younger, I've recently moved back to England after a decent stint in Oz and my shotgun licence has expired (filling in the renewal forms as I text) I love to go beating. And getting stuck in. I'm completely happy not even shooting at this stage, just love being outdoors rain or shine I'm good with dogs, don't moan and I'm happy to walk all day, ideally like to come along for a shooting season beating and helping out, maybe do some out of season pest control with other members

I used to be involved in a local rough pheasent shoot 50-100 bird days and everyone chipped in with time and effort and we had two large farms we shot fortnightly, I absoutley loved it, never shot to a high standard just really enjoyed being out. Looking to apply for my licence, insurances etc and get back involved with it all..

Many thanks Mike

(Portsmouth/ fareham area)[/FONT]

Hi Martin sorry for posting on an old thread, just wondered if you were still after guns.

I was just after some social rough shooting to get back into the sport that I used to love when I was younger, I've recently moved back to England after a decent stint in Oz and my shotgun licence has expired (filling in the renewal forms as I text) I love to go beating. And getting stuck in. I'm completely happy not even shooting at this stage, just love being outdoors rain or shine I'm good with dogs, don't moan and I'm happy to walk all day, ideally like to come along for a shooting season beating and helping out, maybe do some out of season pest control with other members

I used to be involved in a local rough pheasent shoot 50-100 bird days and everyone chipped in with time and effort and we had two large farms we shot fortnightly, I absoutley loved it, never shot to a high standard just really enjoyed being out. Looking to apply for my licence, insurances etc and get back involved with it all..

Many thanks Mike

(Portsmouth/ fareham area)

You need to post a introduction first Mike,before Admin slap you .

Hi Mike,

I think that we are going to be full this year, we already have two members of this site waiting to hear if there are any places, but I shall update you towards the end of March.
We always welcome beaters and would be delighted if you wished to join us as a beater next season if gun places are not available.

I shall be in touch.

Best Regards,

Martin

Hi Martin sorry for posting on an old thread, just wondered if you were still after guns.

Many thanks Mike

(Portsmouth/ fareham area)

Hi Paul and Martin, sorry to piggyback on your discussion but I too would relish the chance to get out and do some beating for you. I live in Basingstoke but travel all over . Give me a shout if anything comes up. Take care , Nick

We unexpectedly have a place available for the coming season, if interested get in touch.

A couple of members got in touch before by pm, if I have not been in touch please pm me and I will contact you.

Regards,

Martin

We have a couple of places available on our pheasant syndicate in SE Hampshire, we are a self keepered shoot based just outside Portsmouth and it is essential that members live fairly close so that they can get to work parties and take their turn on feeding rotas.
We shoot all but 3 or 4 Saturdays of the season, over 2,000 acres putting down about 1800 - 2000 birds, with rough shooting available outside of the pheasant season.
Cost is £650 per gun with a joining fee of £150 for the first year.

If you are interested then pm me your phone number and I will give you a ring to discuss further.

Regards,

Martin

Back