Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NIGHTFORCE ATACR 5-25x56 MILL-R RETICLE ,MRAD

NIGHTFORCE ATACR 5-25x56 MILL-R RETICLE ,MRAD

Back up for sale again! due to a totally time wasting ****!

As above, Mint ,perfect condition, 34mm ,Superb MILL-R reticle in the SFP,
    Boxed with all papers,DVD etc, SunShade and Bikini Covers , Full ZERO STOP and HIGH SPEED TURRETS, new from the Sportsman last September,

1600 inc fully insured Special Delivery postage.
    Last edited by newsatten; 03-05-2014 at 17:52.

If only it had MOA settings...

Suprised at the lack of interest???? these are on another planet when compared to a NXS!!!!

Hi Newsatten, By putting NO OFFERS you will have scared off the likes of Swaro who will offer half the value of the scope and expect you to accept it.

Stick to your guns its an awesome scope there will be a serious buyer along before long. Cheers Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcap Bob View Post
    Hi Newsatten, By putting NO OFFERS you will have scared off the likes of Swaro who will offer half the value of the scope and expect you to accept it.

Stick to your guns its an awesome scope there will be a serious buyer along before long. Cheers Bob
    offering half of what they are worth is a bit of an exaggeration ! Ive not seen one of these nightforce scopes in the flesh but they look bloody sexy ,i will not be making a buyers market offer as i bought a scope i am happy with mine, trade members make their money by buying cheap and adding their profit, i only buying to use not to make a profit bob,everybody is after a bargin bob, atb swaro
    Last edited by swarovski; 21-04-2014 at 12:08.

Talking about bargins, I offered my mrs to own my car, the car she drives for 1 yes 1, is that a bargin or what, I said you can have it for a quid but youve got to insure it, tax it, shoe it, repair it, fuel it, etc, she said no thanks

Its only for sale to raise funds for a March, which is the only scope ive looked through thats better!!!!! if it dos'nt sell ,no sweat
    will put the NXS up and see if that fairs better

What march scope are you speaking of, ive looked through a 32 mag march, a club member has one.somehow I doubt it would be better, this scope as gottabe as good as it gets, atb swaro
    Last edited by swarovski; 21-04-2014 at 22:26.

both will be dogd danglies im guessing .. never looked thru either .. but seen it myself where 2 peeps look thru the same scope and 2 different answers.... everyones eyes are different .... I would say most would agree in differences between opposite ends of the spectrum scopes but when your comparing glass on equivalent value scopes then its slight difference sin colour perception etc that make people favour one after the other.
    wouldn't mind a look thru new atacar glass ... its been said a few times its in a different league from the NXS range.

sorry free bump good luck with sale

paul