Thread: Hare coursers, Wilts

Hare coursers, Wilts

Quick warning to anyone local to Bulford/tidworth area, blue Subaru Legacy with three burly pikeys and four lurchers doing the rounds in the above area. I have the reg if anybody local wants it. Police have been informed.
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

this exact crime is being discussed on BBC parliament as we speak 9 am Sunday morning prepare to have your cars seized and crushed pikeys! if the old bill ever catches them offcourse

Salisbury Plain is known for it's coursers, most are known by the relevent authorities, Police, Land Wardens, MOD Police etc.
    Even if they are caught, which isn't very often, most get away with it through lack of evidence, that is if they even get past the CPS.
    A keeper I know tackled some a few years ago and ended up with his windscreen smashed at the time and his wifes bicycle, which was outside his house, smashed up.
    I think the bicycle thing was just to let him know they knew where he lived.
    Nothing ever became of it.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Salisbury Plain is known for it's coursers, most are known by the relevent authorities, Police, Land Wardens, MOD Police etc.
    Even if they are caught, which isn't very often, most get away with it through lack of evidence, that is if they even get past the CPS.
    A keeper I know tackled some a few years ago and ended up with his windscreen smashed at the time and his wifes bicycle, which was outside his house, smashed up.
    I think the bicycle thing was just to let him know they knew where he lived.
    Nothing ever became of it.
    Oh I know it's a losing battle against them on the plain, but letting the locals know might help deter the pikeys from destroying crops on private land, if they see people watching out for them that is :/

Pete
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

Suffolk [North; where the pines and pigs are]
    In April? When does are heavy with leverets or have young on the ground? words fail me

Quote Originally Posted by KBar1970 View Post
    In April? When does are heavy with leverets or have young on the ground? words fail me
    Heavy does run slower ? Easier catch ? No morales ?

All three i think

Pete

Home | Varminting UK

Plenty of lead, mini digger and some quick lime. Job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Steyer 6.5 View Post
    Plenty of lead, mini digger and some quick lime. Job done.

Priceless............