Muntjac Head

SDM

Just picked up my muntjac head today from catton park great work by Gary Tatterton

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
image.jpgimage.jpgJust an update had my muntjac head measured CIC and he made gold intrestingly had it measured by BASC too also gold a point difference but which scored the higher ??

Last edited:
Sorry guys pics show right way but when I upload there wrong it's of iPad ?? an du ru thanks for reply will reveal scores later cheers

T270
Nice I like that I had gone right off munty mounts after seeing too many on here that looked like they had anorexia ,Gary's work does look very good thanks for sharing .
norma

That's a nice looking buck, one question though, were his antlers at that angle in reality? They look very upright for muntjac (in the first photo most noticeably, might just be the photo though) normally they are more swept back? Just a question not a criticism, but I'm guessing getting the angle of the skull cut right so the antlers sit on the form in the right alignment is quite tricky.......?

It's exactly how he was took photos for Gary Tatterton it's why I had the head mounted it's very unusual very thick at the coronets 9cm circumference 13:6 span CIC 62.4 and BASC 63.2 cheers guys for loooooking

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 44
It's exactly how he was took photos for Gary Tatterton it's why I had the head mounted it's very unusual very thick at the coronets 9cm circumference 13:6 span CIC 62.4 and BASC 63.2 cheers guys for loooooking

Fair do's, like I say, he looks great, just interested, as I've seen some where the angle of the antlers clearly looks wrong (I'm not saying this about yours by the way, but they are more upright than most of the munties I've ever shot, including a gold).

Here's a pic of him just after shot I see we're coming from DS308 but as per pic not bad and I'm well happy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Back