Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Current 17HMR Prices

Current 17HMR Prices

Hi

I am about to purchase a new 17HMR T Bolt from Greenfields of Salisbury. Can anyone tell me what I can expect to pay per box for 17 HMR rounds, and any suggestions on which brand suits the T bolt will be warmly welcomed.

12 for 50 rounds hornady 17grain vmax

Thanks for that, anyone using Winchester?

Yeah, Win best group/consistent 15 box of 50 for me. Rem very close and similar zero 12 for 50. Hornady 12.50 I had nothing consistent, tried another batch this year and gave 130 to mate to break his barrel in - his likes Rem's.
    If it ain't broke don't fiddle with it!
    Not even a little..........................(unless you can fix it, properly fix it, working and everything.......like PROPPER working!!)

Will give Winchester a try if I can get it, thanks for advice

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorset hawker View Post
    Hi

I am about to purchase a new 17HMR T Bolt from Greenfields of Salisbury. Can anyone tell me what I can expect to pay per box for 17 HMR rounds, and any suggestions on which brand suits the T bolt will be warmly welcomed.
    hope you have a big bank balance...Greenfields have big windows to see you coming.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Well the Gat seems a good price with them - no idea about the ammo though, they are not my local RFD

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorset hawker View Post
    Well the Gat seems a good price with them - no idea about the ammo though, they are not my local RFD
    last time i asked in the shop they wanted 17,15 per box of 50 hornady 17gr.

they only want your money not your trade, unless you have 30k to spend on a big bang 12 bore stick,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

down here Winchester is the cheapest at 11 a box and hornady are 12.50 a box, thanks

Bought 100 Winchester recently and three or four out of ten spent cases had split necks, tried Remingtons and no such problems, the Remington brass seems to be of a higher quality, hope this helps.

Cheers

MarkC