Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Afternoon from Kent

Afternoon from Kent

Afternoon all,

I'm Nick from Sittingbourne, very new to deer stalking (only been on 1, got 2 more in the pipeline) and so far enjoying it. Most of my shooting revolves around fox and rabbit control as well as driven game however I'm keen to add stalking to the list. Currently shoot a .243 as well as a .22lr and numerous shotguns.

Cheers and hi

nick

Hi Nick, who have you been stalking with? Always good to find more options in the area.

Hi pinguisgod

i went out with ukoutfitters down in West Sussex, was good two sessions stalking and bagged my first deer which made it even better. Where a outs have you been looking at going as I'm not far from you?

I have been out with Sean from The Hunting Lodge in East Peckham, great chap. It doesn't mention the stalking on the website but give him a ring or stop in and see him if your over that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Colesco View Post
    Afternoon all,

I'm Nick from Sittingbourne, very new to deer stalking (only been on 1, got 2 more in the pipeline) and so far enjoying it. Most of my shooting revolves around fox and rabbit control as well as driven game however I'm keen to add stalking to the list. Currently shoot a .243 as well as a .22lr and numerous shotguns.

Cheers and hi

nick
    Hi Nick,

Welcome to the site. Glad you had a good time with me this past weekend, hope you enjoy the venison and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Best wishes

Malc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Hi Nick,

Welcome to the site. Glad you had a good time with me this past weekend, hope you enjoy the venison and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Best wishes

Malc

Evening Malcolm

thank you for the experience, thoroughly enjoyed it, I'll email you later in the week regarding some further outings. Had some of the venison tonight in a casserole it was lovely.

thanks again

nick

Alright,

I'm also new to the forum and looking to get more deer stalking experience. I'm aso from Kent, Gillingham, so very close to you, would be interested to know who you have booked stalking with locally, or within the counties closest to kent.

Cheers mate,

Byron.

Quote Originally Posted by BT Ron KWCA View Post
    Alright,

I'm also new to the forum and looking to get more deer stalking experience. I'm aso from Kent, Gillingham, so very close to you, would be interested to know who you have booked stalking with locally, or within the counties closest to kent.

Cheers mate,

Byron.
    Byron and Nick, Sikamalc lives pretty much next door to you, I don't know if you'll find anyone much more local than that! Unless the KWCA starts a stalking section... There are definitely fallow in Harris' Copse.

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    Byron and Nick, Sikamalc lives pretty much next door to you, I don't know if you'll find anyone much more local than that! Unless the KWCA starts a stalking section... There are definitely fallow in Harris' Copse.
    Superb, I'll contact him through here.

Cheers.