Thread: Night vision ir

Night vision ir

Hello everyone,
    I have purchased a second hand Pulsar 550 scope that should be with me this weekend, I am wondering if anyone has an opinion on what would be the best ir to match with this unit, Any advice would be much appreciated

try ludicrous lumens T20ir I have one and for the money they are very good
    atb
    TS

Quote Originally Posted by TARGET SPORTS View Post
    try ludicrous lumens T20ir I have one and for the money they are very good
    atb
    TS
    Have you got a link to what you are talking about? Is it invisible, or does it show a beam? Thanks...

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    marky mark t20 ir.

stonking. have one here on the yukon works very well.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

I have a T20 conversion from Marky 610 who is on the AirgunBBS and various NV forums under that name.

Makes a big difference on my Photon and also my NE500. All for around the £45 mark and well worth it.

Also in response to daven. It is completely invisible with no beam. If you look in the lens when its on ( and you are not meant to!) you see a little illuminated red square
    Last edited by bobthedug; 14-04-2014 at 20:00.

Quote Originally Posted by bobthedug View Post
    I have a T20 conversion from Marky 610 who is on the AirgunBBS and various NV forums under that name.

Makes a big difference on my Photon and also my NE500. All for around the £45 mark and well worth it.

Also in response to daven. It is completely invisible with no beam. If you look in the lens when its on ( and you are not meant to!) you see a little illuminated red square
    Thanks!

+1 for Marky I've got a T20 on my Photon and on my Pulsar 550r.

Hmm, in regard to the are they Invisible? Yes and no. They do not throw out a light like a torch, the beam is invisible but the red glow isn't.
    Foxes are aware of it and can definitely see it. Although a lot of the time they will ignore it. It is a bit like sometimes you can call a fox in and he will come straight into a white light. But if you miss then they will wise up to it. I was sat in a field 2 weeks ago and when the fox came in and I switched the ir on he stopped and stared at it. He was about 80 yards away and up until that point he had not paid me any attention.
    You know when you drive past a factory and they have cameras with a dull red glow? Well that is the same thing. No beam but you can see glow.
    i find the rabbits seem less likely to be disturbed by it. Generally

anyway, marky610. You can see demos of his on stuff on you tube. It is not quite as good performance wise as a night master but it is a lot cheaper (if memory serves me correct). Depends how far you need to see with it..
    Good product and a good buy and most likely it will let you shoot out to your required distance.
    i think he is on here as well so he may well correct me himself.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .