Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ridgeline Facebook Competition..............Winner!

Ridgeline Facebook Competition..............Winner!

Entered this Facebook competition & blimey I won!

Anyone use one of these Ridgeline Monsoon smocks, your thoughts would be appreciated?

Cheers

Chris

Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

They are awful. Completely useless. I'll give you a tenner for it. You jammy sod.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    They are awful. Completely useless. I'll give you a tenner for it. You jammy sod.
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Looks like a quality jacket. I'm sure you'll find it even better than most, being free! Well done.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSimon View Post
    Looks like a quality jacket. I'm sure you'll find it even better than most, being free! Well done.
    Typically wrong time of the year to give it a good work out though Simon, first thing Jayne said to me was "are you going to sell it, you've got too many jackets already"..............no chance!

Oh & I very much enjoyed your write up on the stalk with Roedinator, top job.

Cheers
    Chris

Well done. Being a Kiwi, I can vouch for the quality of Ridgeline gear - it is well designed and constructed. You'll love it - just need to get it dirty now
    Cheers,
    Hewie

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rob View Post
    Typically wrong time of the year to give it a good work out though Simon, first thing Jayne said to me was "are you going to sell it, you've got too many jackets already"..............no chance!

Oh & I very much enjoyed your write up on the stalk with Roedinator, top job.

Cheers
    Chris
    Don't worry, it'll be freezing and pissing down again before you know it!

Glad you enjoyed my write up, thanks.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

I own one and i'm very pleased with it.

It does everything it claims to.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSimon View Post
    Don't worry, it'll be freezing and pissing down again before you know it!

Quote Originally Posted by sjb1956 View Post
    I own one and i'm very pleased with it.

It does everything it claims to.
    Cheers sjb1956, it arrived this afternoon & looks & feels a quality piece of kit

Chris