Thread: Scammed by member for 240 GBP

Scammed by member for 240 GBP

Looks like its beeing solved
    Last edited by C2h5oh; 16-04-2014 at 06:31.

Quote Originally Posted by C2h5oh View Post
    I made a purchase on a selling ad, a stock and bottom metal. Seller agreed to send once I had made a bank transfer. This was done and seller confirmed he had recieved the money on last march.
    Now I havent recieved any package and seller does not respond to my messages. I have full namn and adress to the seller but dont know if I am allowed to write his username in here?
    First of all I have checked out your post count, and with 2 posts I see you have not abided by SD rules and made an introduction. Secondly if you would care to PM admin (i.e. myself, JAYB and csl) we will be more to the wise about your complaint. However in many instances the problem is easily resolved, although it is between yourself and the seller.

Please put up a proper introduction first and foremost.

Thank you.

Sikamalc (site Co Owner)
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Not another one!! Speak to Admin 1st mate.

I'm guessing you've registered an alternative username to post this as it's your 2nd post?

Stratts
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

Why are you complaining on here and not taking it up with the police after all you have a name and address and although you may be in a different country there is nothing to stop you making a complaint.

I am a little suspicious because you have only made two postings the one to shoulder in and buy from this guy and the second this one to complain. You haven't even introduced yourself as is required of all new members so perhaps you can understand me being slightly unsympathetic.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Police seems a bit drastic after 2 weeks. I have now made a introduction and can tell you guys I only joined this site to scout the sell ads when trying to find a stock.
    I hava a few thousand posts using the same nickname on forum.robsoft.nu wich is equivelent to this site but in Swedish. I will bring this to the admin, just didnt know how to start. /Nils

well we all know who was selling the stock based on your PM to him in your profile! LOL

he was also active 2 days ago so obviously not dead and did receive your pm's.

maybe he realised how disgustingly expensive it is to post a stock to sweden and is freaking out! LOL..alternatively it is 'in' the post and not arrived. I know that sometimes when I post pressies to my family in Denmark it can take 10 working days to get there. could also be held up in customs

The original poster is probably used to an efficient postal service and not Royal Snail. It could also possibly be a problem with HMCR.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Well I didnt tell you who it was. Case is open and I hope you are right. I would honestly be surprised if things dont turn right but not answearing PMīs is a bad sign.

Ok I am closing this thread. The situation was resolved and all is well. Maybe a little more patience sometimes might help!!
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.