Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Sako 75 Picatinny Rail

  1. #1

    Sako 75 Picatinny Rail

    Hi,

    Where would be the best place to get a one piece 20MOA picatinny rail for a Sako 75?


    Thanks
    TN

  2. #2
    Alan Rhone

    or

    Third Eye Tactical

  3. #3
    Ive got a 0deg rail but can do 20 mnoa if thats any hewlp
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

  4. #4
    If quality is what you want then Near Manufacturing is the best I've seen and used. Just my 2p worth.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikka 260 View Post
    If quality is what you want then Near Manufacturing is the best I've seen and used. Just my 2p worth.

    you are correct in what you say as they look right and give a sort of factory fit look to them


    i sent near an email asking for the same thing but for an 85 but i never go a reply back maybe they didnt receive it maybe they are busy who knows but i would love one of there pic rails

  6. #6
    Id look into getting the action drilled and tapped, seen it on one in 6.5x55 and a mcmillan A5 stock i think, a guy on ukv, looks much more robust and at the right height.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Markfox View Post
    you are correct in what you say as they look right and give a sort of factory fit look to them


    i sent near an email asking for the same thing but for an 85 but i never go a reply back maybe they didnt receive it maybe they are busy who knows but i would love one of there pic rails
    Hi I got a rail for a sako 85 in long action off alan rhone on of the best bits of kit I have ever bought well worth a look on his website

  8. #8
    Near never replied to my emails either, they don't seem very interested in supplying overseas anymore.

    The Recknagel/Roedale rails really didn't float my boat, too many moving parts and they don't do 20MOA for action 1 anyway so I had one made by Neil McKillop


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyR View Post
    Near never replied to my emails either, they don't seem very interested in supplying overseas anymore.

    The Recknagel/Roedale rails really didn't float my boat, too many moving parts and they don't do 20MOA for action 1 anyway so I had one made by Neil McKillop


    thats the way to do it!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyR View Post
    Near never replied to my emails either, they don't seem very interested in supplying overseas anymore.

    The Recknagel/Roedale rails really didn't float my boat, too many moving parts and they don't do 20MOA for action 1 anyway so I had one made by Neil McKillop

    I think unbeknown to me just dribbled that looks very nice and just what im after

    p.s i notice youve got an adjustable comb

    who is Neil Mckillop ? And how is that fitted are the original dovetails still there as in its knocked on then bolted from top or have the dovetails been removed ?

Similar Threads

  1. Picatinny rail for Sako 85
    By 8x57 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 07:17
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-03-2012, 09:24
  3. Recknagel Picatinny rail for Sako 75
    By force64 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 16-04-2011, 04:53
  4. Roedale Precision Picatinny rail for Sako 75
    By force64 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 18:49
  5. fitting picatinny rail to Tikka/sako
    By zaitsev in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 26-07-2008, 10:17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •