Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just got home to find this on my lawn !!

just got home to find this on my lawn !!

I have no idea who put it there but it's obviously road kill but what a head for this area.
    one I would leave if stalking.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1040007.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	880.4 KB 
ID:	40686Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1040008.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	847.8 KB 
ID:	40687

Aye a real shame it's a nice buck , still your dogs will be eating well for a while
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

"yes officer, I found it on my lawn".....

useally cat poop on mine, nice buck tho ,natural causes?
    DONT START

speaking of road kill , a pal who is a wagon driver dropped on off for me for the dogs , whilst skinning it and cutting up i kept flicking scraps to my dog watching me , on completion the misses took the dog out for its dutys where on the dog passed out and went into a coma , all within 10 mins of eating the deer bits , rushed it to the vets , 2 days later after being on a drip ,dog came home with a hefty vet bill ! my thought was it had been uthinised and not disposed of correctly , but that is just my theory , never done it since !

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    useally cat poop on mine, nice buck tho ,natural causes?
    Its often dog poo on mine
    No def road kill broken front legs .
    Must go now and larder ready it or it will be good for nothing including dogs.
    bewsher no issue there I am lucky enough to have quite a good area of local stalking and am well known within police through anti poaching talks and attending farm watch meets.

good point I will find who left it before doing anything like that!!

I've seen similar things with farm dogs getting at sheep I've put down. Colleague had comatose dogs who'd scavenged the neighbour's discarded testicles (from a horse castrate before you all giggle)

Quote Originally Posted by arron View Post
    speaking of road kill , a pal who is a wagon driver dropped on off for me for the dogs , whilst skinning it and cutting up i kept flicking scraps to my dog watching me , on completion the misses took the dog out for its dutys where on the dog passed out and went into a coma , all within 10 mins of eating the deer bits , rushed it to the vets , 2 days later after being on a drip ,dog came home with a hefty vet bill ! my thought was it had been uthinised and not disposed of correctly , but that is just my theory , never done it since !
    having said that , the venison steak sarny i fed the misses with had no affect on her ! just my luck ehh