Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kolpin Gun Boot 4 + mount

Kolpin Gun Boot 4 + mount

Selling this as I now rarely use the quad for shooting these days.
    Kolpin Gunboot 4 + the mount and hardware to clamp it down, will fit any front or rear rack on a quad or atv.
    Case is complete with a padded liner to protect your pride and joy, will take a full length rifle with moderator
    and a large scope, left or right handed bolt. All in great condition and ready to go to work.
    I would like 75 for this, postage is extra and will be at cost, price for that will depend on where you are.
    (I'm in SS4 1TT)

Neil.

Attachment 40716Attachment 40717Attachment 40718
    Last edited by Hornet 6; 16-04-2014 at 23:06. Reason: spelling

I only got this out of storage because a member on here wanted it and a rifle stock I have, we agreed a price
    and he said he'd pay as soon a cheque cleared. That was 3 or 4 weeks ago, no contact since, and messages ignored.
    So one and only price drop 80 posted to mainland uk, islands and highlands extra.
    If it's still here next wednesday it goes back into storage as I am fed up with it sitting in the front room.

Neil.

Alright there Mate? Sounds like your getting waspy

Just a bit, in my world when you say you definitely want to buy something, you buy it.
    I was asked it I would sell it, and do a good price on a stock the member wanted as well.
    I had to get two other people to meet me 30 miles from our homes to get it out of storage
    and yet it still sits in my living room.
    Not the fault of the rest of the SD membership, but the person involved knows who he is.

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet 6 View Post
    I only got this out of storage because a member on here wanted it and a rifle stock I have, we agreed a price
    and he said he'd pay as soon a cheque cleared. That was 3 or 4 weeks ago, no contact since, and messages ignored.
    So one and only price drop 80 posted to mainland uk, islands and highlands extra.
    If it's still here next wednesday it goes back into storage as I am fed up with it sitting in the front room.

Neil.
    Hornet 6
    Speaking as someone who lives in the Highlands, why do you specify in your post advertising the Kolpin 'islands and highlands extra'? Royal Mail postage is the same cost throughout the UK surely, as is Parcelforce (I've just checked).
    We get REALLY pi88ed off with this sort of thing. Its only justified when carriers are involved. More and more of us living here now are refusing to deal with anyone or any firm who impose these sorts of conditions on postage.
    Last edited by blaven; 26-04-2014 at 07:42.

Yes with Royal Fail and Parcel Farce the cost is the same, shame they want nearly 30 to post it.
    But if you interested I'm sure we can arrange some thing ?
    If I send it with any other service these areas are extra, only Hermes considers some of the highlands
    the same as normal rates, and they don't seem to be able to find my flat so won't pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by blaven View Post
    We get REALLY pi88ed off with this sort of thing. Its only justified when carriers are involved. More and more of us living here now are refusing to deal with anyone or any firm who impose these sorts of conditions on postage.
    Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face, your little boycott must be destroying their business with so many of you out there to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by timbeech View Post
    Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face, your little boycott must be destroying their business with so many of you out there to make a difference.
    Steady on, old boy. No need to be quite so offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by blaven View Post
    Steady on, old boy. No need to be quite so offensive.
    So you were just making a comment on a sales thread and not expressing an inters.
    I'm happy to sell them to you at 65, plus whatever Royal Mail or Parcel Force charge for delivery if that helps ?

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet 6 View Post
    So you were just making a comment on a sales thread and not expressing an inters.
    I'm happy to sell them to you at 65, plus whatever Royal Mail or Parcel Force charge for delivery if that helps ?

Neil.
    Neil,
    I did think long and hard about it, but I don't think I would use it often enough to justify the purchase.
    good bit of kit and good luck with the sale. If nothing else, this thread has given you more exposure.
    cheers