Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Syndicate places perhaps

Syndicate places perhaps

About this time last year I went to visit some FC bits of ground in Scotland with a view to putting a tender in. When I went up they weren't what I wanted so didn't bother. Anyway some more have come up so I will try again, so just testing the water so see if anyone is interested in joining a syndicate. You would need Level 1 and 2, First Aid, Insurance etc. If interested please PM number as typing with one finger takes an age! They are in Galloway and Borders.

By the end of this thread you'll be proficient in touch typing

make sure your inbox is clear
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Just thought I would update the thread. I went to visit the various bits of ground last weekend, and originally decided not to bother-however have now decided to go for the piece in the Borders with 170 hectares! So am looking for 1 or 2 potential syndicate members.

Quote Originally Posted by rph6.5 View Post
    Just thought I would update the thread. I went to visit the various bits of ground last weekend, and originally decided not to bother-however have now decided to go for the piece in the Borders with 170 hectares! So am looking for 1 or 2 potential syndicate members.
    I could be a potential syndicate member if you like rph6.5. I am working on Lvl 2 at the moment. Also a first aid instructor and can teach the qualifications required for FC leases
    Merda taurorum animas conturbit

Is that the same 170 hectares that liddlesdale is offering syndicate places on?
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Thanks for interest, all prospective places taken.

Am I missing something?
    I am intrigued to know how two people can run two seperate syndicates on the same piece of 170 hectares

Presumably because they are both applying for the lease and are looking to have syndicates in pleace SHOULD they be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    Am I missing something?
    I am intrigued to know how two people can run two seperate syndicates on the same piece of 170 hectares