Thread: Showing potential

Red face Showing potential

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	321.3 KB 
ID:	40738
    4 weeks old today and already showing potential. This is going to be the new addition to the family and should be with us first week in May. This is going to be the wives new bitch to take the place of Zeus our 7 1/2 year old Weimaraner who passed away in January. Hopefully this will give the wife the inventive to get out and get involved in working the dogs again.

Wingy
    unless you can prove it beyond all reasonable doubt, it wasn't me. If you can prove it then you must be mistaken

Yikes!, gonna be pretty big at 4 months then!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Yikes!, gonna be pretty big at 4 months then!!!
    Yes, there's only 5 in the litter and they are all big. Had to take pot luck in choosing, as ours is the only one with a docked tail. We had to choose it at 1 day old. The vet refused to doc them all as the breeder couldn't prove the other 4 were going to working homes.
    Looks like we got the right one though
    Wingy

she's got her nose to the ground already... that's a good sign
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

nice one wingy,looks a good un,atb doug,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    she's got her nose to the ground already... that's a good sign
    It's the almost perfect "on point" that made me laugh and it's the one that's into everything

Quote Originally Posted by Wingy View Post
    It's the almost perfect "on point" that made me laugh and it's the one that's into everything
    Looks good martin hope she bring you and the family years of fun after your sad loss
    Dave
    Keep on going to the end you never no what's round the corner

Cute as a button bud.
    Soon to be the latest member of the 20cal club.

It all works out in the end and if it hasn't worked out well it isn't the end!

A friends for life there, I'd love to have a weimaraner again but work commitments make it impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by aliS View Post
    A friends for life there, I'd love to have a weimaraner again but work commitments make it impossible.
    Yes I think there's something a bit special about Weimaraner's, they're hard work, very demanding & can be a pain but if you put the time in they just give so much back. I've grown up with dogs all my life lurchers, terriers & spaniels but none have got under the skin like the Weimaraner. This will be the 3rd one now.
    Wingy