Thread: Uksha talk at Kelso on YouTube

Uksha talk at Kelso on YouTube

Following wanyne successful track well done all involved Greg goglin on sd has posted the tracking speech done at Kelso on his YouTube page tonight just watched all 3 parts and found it excellent recommend a watch to everyone, really intrigued to find out more.

First part for anyone that hasn't seen it.

Thanks David I will be putting a post on sd on what we are doing and how to contact us in the event you need help, We did have a call on the way back from kelso and another deer was recovered from that and was a direct result from being at kelso, It will take time but it is showing that there is a need for UKSHA to help and slowly we grow, atb wayne
    Last edited by mereside; 17-04-2014 at 22:13.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Wayne look forward to your post, Didn't know much about the uksha until I watched the YouTube videos on the talk, I take my hat off to all involved with the greatest respect for something I personally couldn't achieve with a dog and hope it is welcomed here as it can only be for the good of the deer & boar and for everyone involved. Keep up the good work guys David

Paul, very well done!!
    A pitty I couldnt make it up to Kelso, I really hope to be there next year....
    A great presentation for the whole scenthound scene, hopefully opening some eyes and minds for what to do, if something went wrong.

Atb to all UKSHA members and friends, keep things rolling!

Michael

P.S.: I would like to support all dog holders by offering any kind of gear, clothing and equipment for lowest prices!
    I will contact Paul straight away for setting up details!
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

[QUOTE=Wildboar1973;772659]Paul, very well done!!
    A pitty I couldnt make it up to Kelso, I really hope to be there next year....
    A great presentation for the whole scenthound scene, hopefully opening some eyes and minds for what to do, if something went wrong.

Atb to all UKSHA members and friends, keep things rolling!

Michael

+1] Can't fault pauls talk. Im also thinking of coming to Kelso next year

IF i might make a suggestion,if this presentation was repeated it would be good if it was able to be held in a quieter area.The background noise was annoying.

On a positive note,a dog able to find deer ,is ,as important as a rifle to the stalker. Anything that highlights this can only be a good thing.