Thread: (Vizsla)Roxy's Second Litter Due.

(Vizsla)Roxy's Second Litter Due.

Now advertised on http://www.champdogs.co.uk/litter/32558. No panning me on the price please, we put a lot of time money and effort into trying to ensure good quality, healthy pups and our last buyers were delighted.
    ATB
    John.
    Last edited by vizslamad; 18-04-2014 at 17:44.

There are some good dogs in that pedigree , nice to see that you have avoided the massively overused "hungargunn bear it'n mind"
    I am sure that Benzali Zsarabak by Szolnoki has been made up to Sh Ch

Good luck with the litter

Grumpy

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldsod View Post
    There are some good dogs in that pedigree , nice to see that you have avoided the massively overused "hungargunn bear it'n mind"
    I am sure that Benzali Zsarabak by Szolnoki has been made up to Sh Ch

Good luck with the litter

Grumpy
    Thanks Grumpy,
    We really are trying to produce dogs that are small to medium in body size, well proportioned, fit and healthy good looking and naturals in the field. Not like some of the monsters you see whilst walking around various game fairs. A friend who purchased a pup from us was exercising his dog one day in a quarry near Shrewsbury when a lady walked over to him to compliment his dog saying she was very impressed that someone had actually bred a litter over here (GB) that came in the size they were meant to. That lady was HUNGARIAN, thats good enough for me!
    This is Kite the little bitch we kept from her first litter. We think small but perfectly formed and hell of a nose.Attachment 40780
    ATB
    John.
    Last edited by vizslamad; 18-04-2014 at 13:32.

Note sure Kite has good muzzle awareness! Her sister grebe looks fine in red. it might not win any fashion awards but it keeps her warm and dry after a days shooting while I have a pint, she's a valuable member of the shoot and also tracks deer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6 Dec 2013.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	121.2 KB 
ID:	40957

Quote Originally Posted by cjm1066 View Post
    Note sure Kite has good muzzle awareness! Her sister grebe looks fine in red. it might not win any fashion awards but it keeps her warm and dry after a days shooting while I have a pint, she's a valuable member of the shoot and also tracks deer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6 Dec 2013.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	121.2 KB 
ID:	40957
    Thanks Chris I will try to raise her awareness levels, not that she needs them on the deer finding front. Always been a sucker for a woman in red though, very fetching. Pleased she is doing so well for you, we know she went to a cracking loving home.
    ATB
    John & Carol.

Not quite sure about what is small or large from pictures. I have a HWHV dog who is 30kg at 10 mths. Is that about average or large?

that sounds like a nice size for a strong working dog , If he is a good eater be careful not to let him get fat