Thread: Rabbit shooting bristol help needed

Rabbit shooting bristol help needed

Hey guys.

Im im willing to go rabbit shooting with someone just to help and gain some expirence before I move on to bigger things, I'll be willing to help with other things too, to gain expirence, like hunting foxes, birds, etc. I am currently using a .22 but also thinking about buying a new rifle specifically for rabbit hunting, anyone willing to take me with them hunting would be great, I'm willing to learn, hope someone can help, thanks.

Sorry mate rabbits are like hens teeth and rocking horse poo around these parts

crops and grass too high at moment ,unless seeded or disced ,pastures full of crap they are spreading and a full moon at moment so its twiddly fingers time im afraid,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Sorry mate rabbits are like hens teeth and rocking horse poo around these parts
    Ah, what is good for shooting around Bristol do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Superess94 View Post
    Ah, what is good for shooting around Bristol do you know?
    Seriously???? I'm still totally baffled by some of these posts, are you for real? What is good for shooting around Bristol? Baiting birds into your garden, etc........

If you are genuine, which I am seriously doubting based on some of these posts, (call me cynical) go and introduce yourself to some local game keepers and do a couple of seasons beating, you might then grasp a little understanding for what is or isn't in your local area, and for what you may or may not stand a snowballs chance in hell getting permission to shoot. It might put you in the right crowd and open doors, instead of once again just coming on here and asking.....
    Either all is not as it seems with you, or you are an absolute entry level novice, if the latter then forgive my cynicism, and good luck, but something smells a bit iffy if you ask me.
    Last edited by deerstalker.308; 19-04-2014 at 16:24.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    Seriously???? I'm still totally baffled by some of these posts, are you for real? What is good for shooting around Bristol? Baiting birds into your garden, etc........

If you are genuine, which I am seriously doubting based on some of these posts, (call me cynical) go and introduce yourself to some local game keepers and do a couple of seasons beating, you might then grasp a little understanding for what is or isn't in your local area, and for what you may or may not stand a snowballs chance in hell getting permission to shoot. It might put you in the right crowd and open doors, instead of once again just coming on here and asking.....
    Either all is not as it seems with you, or you are an absolute entry level novice, if the latter then forgive my cynicism, and good luck, but something smells a bit iffy if you ask me.
    I have got a beating job when pheasant season comes back and I keep asking on here because you never know who might see it. I don't see why everyone on here tries to criticize me, I'm asking for help, but only a few have been helpful so far