Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If?

If?

If your house was on fire which two items of shooting gear woud you go back in for?

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    If your house was on fire which two items of shooting gear woud you go back in for?
    fac/sgc, then i would wake my misses up,
    DONT START

My gundogs, but then I wouldn't have left without them.

well, the dog...assuming it's considered 'gear'. otherwise, my first stag trophy(ies) and first buck trophy.

otherwise I don't think any of my gear deserves me risking my life. I mean, I have some stunning rifles I've built and that I have literally shed blood sweat and tears over, but nothing that couldn't be rebuilt with a good bit of ebony, english walnut and an old M98 action.

Both dogs. Everything else is replaceable.

My fathers C H smith and son 20 bore and my great uncle's Cogswell and Harrison 12 bore. Both plain Boxlocks and I don't shoot particularly well with either of them but they are irreplaceable. I learnt to shoot with the Smith and have some great memories of Dad shooting it. If we are including the Dog I would have to leave the Cogswell and take Max. I doubt the shotguns are worth a grand between them and Max runs in, but all the other stuff is easily replaced. Given that I keep my powder and primers next to the gun cupboard I would probably just take Max.

Ezzy

the dug and a bottle of grouse and a deck chair. so I can sit back and watch it burn doon, dug, grouse, & chair all normal shooting gear.

My water pistols
    Last edited by swarovski; 18-04-2014 at 20:59.

Quote Originally Posted by scotlanddeerstalking View Post
    the dug and a bottle of grouse and a deck chair. so I can sit back and watch it burn doon, dug, grouse, & chair all normal shooting gear.
    Thats THREE Davie... Did the DVD on arithmetic no work?

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Thats THREE Davie... Did the DVD on arithmetic no work?
    I think the grouse kicked in, im glad i dont drink i cant carry three things,
    DONT START