Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sore finger

sore finger

For us keyboard stalkers? who havnt had the opertunity to actually get out and stalk ,but still get out vermin controling ,pigeon shooting pheasant shooting in season ,but for one reason or another dont stalk ,either because they still dont have the right equipment or whatever,my question is how many posts is to many i know in my case its to many because my fingers sore now, its this one , night night, doug,
    DONT START

I thought I was an expert armchair stalker as this site is a life line when im working away from home it helps keep the sanity but jesus the guts o 1300 odd posts since dec 2013 ?!?!?!?!! you win!!!!!

paul

1306 posts since December!! Not surprised your "triping finger" is knackered!

I've been on this site for a couple of years and have a fraction of that amount of posts! I use it for the great amount of knowledge on here and can safely say before I try something new (trail cameras, scopes, rifles, salt licks, anything stalking related) I'll come on here first to get a feel of what other people think.

I only post when I feel I can add something productive for the OP as thats the kind of stuff I look for. If I posted just once for every time I looked at this site I would be up at your crazy number of posts easily by now!

funny this its a public forum and yet no ones expected to post ,dont forget theres probably ten or twelve new members a day, so you post a welcome ,then you speak to freinds or answer someones thread ,lets say ten more replys each then if you can be bothered to join in and have laugh or joke maybe ten more if your on a couple of hours, unless your pig ignorant and dont want to contribute at all and just sit on the sidelines and jump in when the mood takes you so,lets say twenty a day for seven thats 140 a week so in six months i should be up around the 3000 mark ,but thats just me talking crap and trying to contribute and not be ignorant, if and when i get my equipement sorted i wont be on the laptop as much i hope and hopefully stalking like i should be ,but then again dont forget we all started somewhere, 1307
    DONT START

"unless your pig ignorant" ??

Rudeness rears its ugly head yet again!!

theres contributing then theres just spouting ****e or is that shouting spite ?

some folk would rather just post now & again rather than put down some half dozen word answer that meant naff all .....

seriously you asked the question ina round bout way am I posting too much?

what did you seriously expect as a reply?

paul

i didnt ask any question i was on a thread and then got abused for the amount of posts ive made? what possible difference can or does it make if i spout ***** or not if you dont like any of it dont just jump on anyones back to slag them off or abuse for giggles im not so nieve as to realise that i or others are not going to get negative comments , thats rude but then it is public after all ,that was my reason for posting the thread ,but then im ignorant and spouting ***** and not contributing, p s dont post back the post police are watching,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 19-04-2014 at 12:55. Reason: because i can
    DONT START

Use your middle finger doug

"It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    For us keyboard stalkers? who havnt had the opertunity to actually get out and stalk ,but still get out vermin controling ,pigeon shooting pheasant shooting in season ,but for one reason or another dont stalk ,either because they still dont have the right equipment or whatever,my question is how many posts is to many i know in my case its to many because my fingers sore now, its this one , night night, doug,
    ok, that's not a question above ?

im not arguing.... you did ask....you got yer answer....im only stating what a shedload o folk are thinking

paul