Thread: #586, MuntjaX in SF100, G10 and Kydex...

#586, MuntjaX in SF100, G10 and Kydex...

Hi all, I have a knife to offer from a current and ongoing small batch I have in the 'shop, it is numbered as #586 and it is one of my MuntjaX models, here it is...

In case you haven't the haft is of blaze orange G10, this secured by a duo of flared stainless steel tubes over a tapering tang...

Being one of the MuntjaX models the blade is 100mm long and the steel was 3mm stock in the raw, having a full and flat grind and tapering tang however little of that 3mm remains, this is a very slicey yet still very durable blade...

As mentioned the steel is a Sheffield made stainless steel, SF100 grade, a superb user of a steel, takes and holds a keen edge yet remains serviceable, stropping a little and often will see #586 only improve with age...

#586 will be supplied in a custom Kydex sheath, this featuring a horizontal belt loop which can be fitted for either left or right hand orientation/carry, the hole spacings also have the advantage of being small TekLok friendly, the sheath a proper bit of kit too and not one you will put down and lose in a hurry...

The main body of the sheath formed from orange Kydex, the belt loop from black...

All is brand spanking new, finished just yesterday in fact, and sat in the 'shop ready to go, it can be with you by Wednesday of next week, holidays in mind...

My asking price for this, what can only be described as superb outfit, is all in so that is fees and RMSD within the UK included, 295. Overseas is of course perfectly fine, there may be a slight price adjustment to cover any additional postage fees.

No under 18's please, if I don't know you then I'll be checking...

Cheers all, thanks for looking, Stu

I can vouch for stu seems to be a very talented craftsman. I've been looking at his work closely as I'm looking forward to having a knife made.

atb Tristram