Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quad pod

Quad pod

Whats the verdict ? anyone use them ?

I use home made 4 sticks. Essential at this time of year. Another Forum member do his shooting test with my sticks.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...s/test%204.jpg

Regards

JCS

Limulus quad sticks get my vote , excellent and extremely sturdy
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

Been looking at them myself, hope someone can give a report on them. They look sturdy and are very light, wondering how sturdy?

I love my quad sticks, steady and versatile

Quote Originally Posted by howy308 View Post
    Been looking at them myself, hope someone can give a report on them. They look sturdy and are very light, wondering how sturdy?
    Sturdy enough. They work extremely well as a walking stick. I have the original softwood set. They have supported my full weight with no trouble when crossing gullies/ditches.

Alan

ive got a factory made set which are fantastic i had a go at making my own 1st but just couldnt get them as i wanted so i decided to put my hand in my pocket, they will never be as fast to deploy as twin sticks but with practice they wont take that long to set up. I use mine for all of my rifle shooting and have taken shots with them i just couldnt of dreamed of doing with twin sticks infact i would go as far to say if you can get your back locked into somthing solid then there just as stable as if i was using a bipod

Use home made quad stick all the time. So sturdy I am confident taking standing shots out to 150yds.

BE

Hi alantoo are the soft wood ones made by the same company? Seen the video at Kelso with team wild, the quad pods are sold by hammonds hunting supplies, thinking of investing in a set