Storm

stone

A few have asked how the pup is getting on
here is my last vid of Storm
At 7 months old on a 12 hour old track with about 5-8 ml of blood

That's amazing Richard, he's not going to disappoint you or let you down mate.

Enjoyed watching such a keen young dog training.

Great video Rich , Looks like he is coming on very well. I will give you a bell soon to get some tips if I may ;)

A thoroughly enjoyable thread from someone not able to have a dog, very envious and look forward to the next video as Storm continues his training. Thanks for sharing, K

A thoroughly enjoyable thread from someone not able to have a dog, very envious and look forward to the next video as Storm continues his training. Thanks for sharing, K

Thank you

we also still have a long way to go in his training
but he is coming on well .... seeing I only got him 4 months ago
so very pleased with the progress

Great video Rich , Looks like he is coming on very well. I will give you a bell soon to get some tips if I may ;)

Your turn next mate for a video clip of fern, she looked truly settled at home. I no how excited you were in taking ownership of her.

Great clip and a very prominsing future he holds. Really impressed with how keen he kept his nose on the scent trail don't often see that.

Nice job rich sure he'll do ya proud, what happened with the spaniel you were training for tracking and posting vids of a last year bud ?
regards
Jimmy

Nice job rich sure he'll do ya proud, what happened with the spaniel you were training for tracking and posting vids of a last year bud ?
regards
Jimmy

Snipe my spangle is now 11 years old
i posted those vids to show that you can actually train an old dog new tricks to get u out of the *****

And to pass an easy puppy test
which he did
3-4 hour old track over 400m

that is a puppy track

brings tracking into perspective
the new pup at 7 months old with a bit of training is showing promise

Great clip and a very prominsing future he holds. Really impressed with how keen he kept his nose on the scent trail don't often see that.

The beauty of choosing the right dog from the right lines and dedicated training
plus Storm is dedicated
I luv to watch him work

The beauty of choosing the right dog from the right lines and dedicated training
plus Storm is dedicated
I luv to watch him work

Yeh Dom mentioned about the quality of lines you chosen.
Say seen many of clips of hounds, gwps etc.... But that was the keenest of dogs by far

Yeh Dom mentioned about the quality of lines you chosen.
Say seen many of clips of hounds, gwps etc.... But that was the keenest of dogs by far
To be honest
i felt I needed to go outside of the UK to get a better line of lab for my needs
it has paid off for myself
and hopefully for tracking in general
but I agree
Not many clips out there to show how keen a dog there is when training

To be honest
i felt I needed to go outside of the UK to get a better line of lab for my needs
it has paid off for myself
and hopefully for tracking in general
but I agree
Not many clips out there to show how keen a dog there is when training

Yeh I see were you are coming from. A no of some one who is now seeking a bmh bitch overseas due to a bad experience here.

Nice one Richard, good to see a keen dog. Control off the lead is the next step I presume ? I have seen a few dogs work off the lead with one clearing a valley of deer in 10 minutes, totally out of control running everywhere. Your control on a loose lead is excellent we can all see that dog has great potential.It is a joy to have a friend like that long may it continue.
Regards Robin.

Nice one Richard, good to see a keen dog. Control off the lead is the next step I presume ? I have seen a few dogs work off the lead with one clearing a valley of deer in 10 minutes, totally out of control running everywhere. Your control on a loose lead is excellent we can all see that dog has great potential.It is a joy to have a friend like that long may it continue.
Regards Robin.

Hey Robin
hope all is well with you all

yes
off leash work controll is going well
very steady dog for a pup and responds well to my commands
so looking good alround
Really pleased

Back