Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: paypal

paypal

okay i will admit it i have never done this before,how do i send or recieve money by paypal?do i just pass on my detail and email address? thank for any replys,doug,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 21-04-2014 at 13:18. Reason: cos
    DONT START

You login with your password, enter your instructions to pay. Xyz etc, usually addressed to the recipients e mail address, your pass word etc should be kept to yourself, Steve .
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

,hi steve what about in reverse bear with me,i think ive got it ,they then send to my email address and thats that? if ive got it right thanks steve atb,doug,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 21-04-2014 at 12:02.
    DONT START

You should receive payments with the reverse instructions from within your PayPal account it's address should be your e mail addy associated with your account.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

thanks again mate,atb doug,
    DONT START

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    good luck Doug

had lots of issues with them a few years back and would never use it again...mind you i never uesd it that much when the problems started ?

bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 21-04-2014 at 13:54.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

im not worried its only a few quid but ive done a transfer before ,but never with paypal so we will see,a chap wants my clay vest so if it goes belly up i will send it to him anyway,im not using it thanks bobjs
    DONT START

Doug your paypal pass word is all important NEVER GIVE ANY ONE YOUR PAYPAL PASS WORD , Don,t even store it on your P,C, once you become Verefid you can pay or receive money from anyone worldwide WHO has a paypal account all you need is an EMAIL ADDRESS AND NO MORE When you enter the email in your account
    it will confirm and show account holders NAME Make sure before you press send, and NEVER ANSWER ANY EMAILS ABOUT YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT always check from inside your ACCOUNT atb Eric

Don't forget before you can "spend" your cash, you will have to Transfer the money from your paypal account to your bank account unless you want to use the money to pay for something using paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by 49ERIC View Post
    Doug your paypal pass word is all important NEVER GIVE ANY ONE YOUR PAYPAL PASS WORD , Don,t even store it on your P,C, once you become Verefid you can pay or receive money from anyone worldwide WHO has a paypal account all you need is an EMAIL ADDRESS AND NO MORE When you enter the email in your account
    it will confirm and show account holders NAME Make sure before you press send, and NEVER ANSWER ANY EMAILS ABOUT YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT always check from inside your ACCOUNT atb Eric
    thanks eric no worrys mate hope your well,atb doug,
    DONT START