Thread: Bank holiday week end - My time

Bank holiday week end - My time

Not been able to get out stalking this bank holiday weekend as family came first, so I finally got a bit of me time after doing all the family things. I have just spent a very satisfying two hours in my garage/office sharpening all my knives and sorting my stalking kit ready for my next outing.

For all those in the same family boat, how have you managed through the bank holiday weekend?

ATB 243 Stalker.

Not through family commitments but work all over the four day bank holiday period on the farm that has prevented me from going. What made matters worse was my mates texting me to say what a nice buck one of them shot and what a great time they were all having. Salt and wound come to mind!

Topped off a massive reloading session this week, with a visit to resite a high seat, pretty much a pain when you have gout in one of your feet!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Got out for a couple of hours Sunday morning with a promise to the family I'd be back for breakfast. Still got myself a nice buck and home for 0800 hrs everyone happy

[QUOTE=243 Stalker;774776]Not been able to get out stalking this bank holiday weekend as family came first, so I finally got a bit of me time after doing all the family things. I have just spent a very satisfying two hours in my garage/office sharpening all my knives and sorting my stalking kit ready for my next outing.

For all those in the same family boat, how have you managed through the bank holiday weekend?

Was off Friday,did all Dads Taxi duties and managed to get out for a dusk stalk and got my first buck.

Worked Saturday

Sunday inlaws,my folks.Missed club range day

Today , Asda,John Lewis(kids shoes) felt like I got violated when I had to pay for them !!!!.

So on the upside at least I was out for a little time,back to work for a rest.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

Legoland with the family, but a couple of nice bucks last weekend made it all worthwhile. :-)

George.