Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farm rental price

Farm rental price

How much would you think would be a good price to bid at a farm for rental 20 acre stables and farm house in midlands area I know it's a non shooting question but it's a question hope can be of help as always thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by joe.222 View Post
    How much would you think would be a good price to bid at a farm for rental 20 acre stables and farm house in midlands area I know it's a non shooting question but it's a question hope can be of help as always thankyou
    How long is a length of rope?
    I don`t mean to be smart but there`s a hundred questions to go with yours. Near motorways? near schools? near town? farmhouse need work on it?
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

I would strongly reccommend that you get the advise of an experienced land agent before tendering for something like this. His fee will be money well spent.
    Smallholdings like this often get let for a disproportionatley high amount per acre, because of their "desirability".
    It'll also depend on the length of the lease that's up for grabs, and how much of the property maintenance will be the tenants responsibility.
    On the whole, agricultural land rental is pretty dear at the moment - I heard of a piece of grazing land anglesey let recently for 270 / acre / year, with no buildings or house. Croppable land would attract a higher rent. Pony paddocks go for a hell of a lot more.

Ring up a few commercial land agents or try to find something that is similar for rental. Just a thought. Best of luck.

Brooklands Holiday Apartments in North Yorkshire
    www.visitbrooklands.co.uk

Find us on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brook...71190506238710

Thanks everyone shall do a spot of research tommorow on a lighter note has anyone seen any cubs yet still to early yet?

I saw a cub flat on the road this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by tika.308 View Post
    I saw a cub flat on the road this evening.
    that wasn't a good start for it

Quote Originally Posted by joe.222 View Post
    that wasn't a good start for it
    I know its not the season but........'oh,, yes it was'
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

I've added a new signature which was a classic Viz cartoon which nearly killed me laughing back then!
    Is it still as funny?

I like that monkey spanker very funny especially as iv just shot 3 lol mmm now how to copy that to send to a mate