Farm rental price

joe.222

How much would you think would be a good price to bid at a farm for rental 20 acre stables and farm house in midlands area I know it's a non shooting question but it's a question hope can be of help as always thankyou:)

How much would you think would be a good price to bid at a farm for rental 20 acre stables and farm house in midlands area I know it's a non shooting question but it's a question hope can be of help as always thankyou:)
How long is a length of rope?
I don`t mean to be smart but there`s a hundred questions to go with yours. Near motorways? near schools? near town? farmhouse need work on it?

I would strongly reccommend that you get the advise of an experienced land agent before tendering for something like this. His fee will be money well spent.
Smallholdings like this often get let for a disproportionatley high amount per acre, because of their "desirability".
It'll also depend on the length of the lease that's up for grabs, and how much of the property maintenance will be the tenants responsibility.
On the whole, agricultural land rental is pretty dear at the moment - I heard of a piece of grazing land anglesey let recently for £270 / acre / year, with no buildings or house. Croppable land would attract a higher rent. Pony paddocks go for a hell of a lot more.

Ring up a few commercial land agents or try to find something that is similar for rental. Just a thought. Best of luck.

Thanks everyone:) shall do a spot of research tommorow on a lighter note has anyone seen any cubs yet still to early yet?

I've added a new signature which was a classic Viz cartoon which nearly killed me laughing back then!
Is it still as funny?:confused:

I like that monkey spanker very funny especially as iv just shot 3 lol mmm now how to copy that to send to a mate

Back