Thread: deisel my whv

deisel my whv

Hi all hears deisel hes now 5 1/2 months old now and turning in to a top dog big bold loves the heads and feet found his head on his fist track think he will pin a wounded deer when he comes of age..[i mg][/img] [img][/img] [/img]

nice looking animal 8)

hope he dose what you want really nice pup. Ask for pinning time will tell wires are easy to spoil.

Quote Originally Posted by Deerstalker2010
    hope he dose what you want really nice pup. Ask for pinning time will tell wires are easy to spoil.
    yes i know amber is just over 2 now and has only just started to grab the dead deer when she wants. But he will drag out back nothing seems to phase him only cattle he will bark at a beast but will bring any thing he can carry back...im going to take him stalking next time shoot an animal let him find it and see what he does .Think he will just latch on to it hopfully...

Big lad not telling you at all how to train your dog but lets try and look at it from the animals point of view he is a pup and a kick from even a near dead animal at his age will set him back foe ages. They are very sensitive animals and sometimes the dogs or as bad if not worse than the bitches for it. Just let hm do his own thing in his own time with good solid guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by Deerstalker2010
    Big lad not telling you at all how to train your dog but lets try and look at it from the animals point of view he is a pup and a kick from even a near dead animal at his age will set him back foe ages. They are very sensitive animals and sometimes the dogs or as bad if not worse than the bitches for it. Just let hm do his own thing in his own time with good solid guidance.
    ok mate thanks for the help and guidance...Neil