Thread: Who?

Who?

Been asked by a good friend to find out who and how much it will cost him 'if' he shoots a good roe buck. he has seen a good few good heads on his land but will not shoot them just for the sake of it but he did say if the price was right and the job was good then he might like to have one shoulder mounted. is that's what its called?

just been looking at the youtube vids to get an idea on where and how to cape.

is there anyone around the south west area or someone who would be recommended. but not someone that will take 10 years hehe.

what sort of money will he have to shell out. i thought i was tight

thanks

Phil.

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Here's an old thread you might want to look at
    taxidermist [Archive] - The Stalking Directory
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

contact steve 109 on here
    no one else comes close
    regards andy

About £350 for a straight forward shoulder mount.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Ive always used Claire from freedom taxidermy, £350 ish for Roe, Muntjac, CWD £450-500 Sika, Fallow etc

Greg Keeble from Andover is also very good ... Look him up on Gregs taxidermy
    ATB Dave ( Jelen deer services )

Quote Originally Posted by cwd View Post
    contact steve 109 on here
    no one else comes close
    regards andy
    +100

I have got a cwd done by Steve, I am picking up my medal muntjac this week and I am sure it will be of the same great quality of the rest of his work I have seen.

Seems like Steve's prices are keener than most too, as well as being remarkably quick too. He is a trade member on here. The Stalking Directory

Lots and lots of awards to his name.

Awards

Quote Originally Posted by 270Buck View Post
    +100

I have got a cwd done by Steve, I am picking up my medal muntjac this week and I am sure it will be of the same great quality of the rest of his work I have seen.

Seems like Steve's prices are keener than most too, as well as being remarkably quick too. He is a trade member on here. The Stalking Directory

Lots and lots of awards to his name.

Awards
    Steve did my cwd in my gallery,his workshop is something else and ive seen you munty 270.
    It looked fantastic,a real nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by gg33 View Post
    Ive always used Claire from freedom taxidermy, £350 ish for Roe, Muntjac, CWD £450-500 Sika, Fallow etc
    +1 very talented taxidermist