Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shotgun certs costs on radio two today

Shotgun certs costs on radio two today

The Jeremy Whine show radio two, shortly will be yakking about shotgun cert costs, plod says it costs them 250 ish to sort one...... When is this going to be put to bed, if they want more money, we want better service.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    The Jeremy Whine show radio two, shortly will be yakking about shotgun cert costs, plod says it costs them 250 ish to sort one...... When is this going to be put to bed, if they want more money, we want better service.

I hope they have a balanced debate.................,then again Jeremy does tent to mix it up and then move on to his next half hour topic !!!!
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    + a time extension on the life of a certificate. 10 years the same as a passport, that for a start will drive down costs.

"Jeremy Whine", yes good one.
    He just likes to sh*t stir and pretend he is a serious journalist.
    They can really come out of the woodwork on his show.
    I doubt there will be much sense or sensibility there.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Received my Temp certificate yesterday on the expiry of my full certificate because of poor administration with unnecessary hold ups just because police land clearance for a cal being cocked up by a different force !!
    i had the "it's ok your in the system" excuse but I told them I don't think my insurer will see it the same way if there was an incident and I didn't have a valid certificate.

Paddy O'Connell has taken over for Jeremy today.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

Quote Originally Posted by mark-joppa View Post
    Paddy O'Connell has taken over for Jeremy today.
    what a complete tit !

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

Well that was a waste of twenty minutes.

Caught a definite undercurrent of "Anti". Also.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

You are never going to get a balanced debate on national radio with such short air time.